Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 15th February 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Anikamarie23 View Post
    So, I bought the new appliance, but it only works in the founding fathers RS. When I click on the appliance to cook something in the regular RS from the app store, the pop-up that normally shows the recipes of what you can cook is blank. Is this a glitch or does this appliance only work if I'm using the founding fathers RS? I feel like I wasted my gems.
    Quote Originally Posted by firstlady6 View Post
    How can i get this update
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    60 GEMS? It's not that cute.

If anyone is buying the gem oven and is willing to post to my wall so I can visit their restaurant and see the food the gem oven makes, please visit me. My code is my name here. Just post "gem oven" on my wall and I'll know. I won't bug you to neighbor me. Promise. Thanks.

I'm not paying for gem ovens unless I just can't live without the things they make.
    They posted a picture of the menu on page 4.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    New player this year and I didn't get this update.

I looked in stoves, chairs, tables, decor etc. Nothing!
    Not one of my neighbors is building a new stove, and many will do anything for a new appliances.
    What happened to the update?

I can't even find Restaurant Story: Founding Fathers in Google Play.
    So not doing this if it only works in THAT app and everything is soooo expensive.
    Takes away the fun of the GAME.
    It's "RESTAURANT STORY: FOUNDERS".

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    For Android player's you must download new version "RESTAURANT STORY: FOUNDERS" from Google Playstore for new content.

Rhino Keeper
    We need more appliances but not FOR GEMS. We need more global decorations, not only U.S.A. themes!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    They posted a picture of the menu on page 4.
    I know what's on the menu cause I saw it when I used the founding fathers RS. When I use the regular RS nothing shows on the menu for that appliance. It's blank.

Farm Supplier
    Wow do they think we have unlimited coins and are going to buy the same in gems. Lower the costs!!! Just the wallpaper alone over 300,000 dollars. Give us goth /Halloween type items.

Farm Supplier
    Give us a theme with goth items like the Adams family or the Munster's. please but lower the costs!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yodahead11 View Post
    Give us a theme with goth items like the Adams family or the Munster's. please but lower the costs!!!

I love the idea of a goth theme, the Adams Family or The Munsters would be so much fun and great to have when Halloween rolls around. You could also just have a goth themed restaurant all year, which would be cool too! Here is the link for Restaurant Theme Suggestions, your post will get more feed back if you post it there

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...me-Suggestions
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Where is the dislike button.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    For Android players: finally came as a goal the update of RS with free gems.

Bought the new appliance but it only works in the founding fathers restaurant story version, not the original. I am NOT pleased. I wasted 5 gems on recipes and an appliance that does not work. Not shocked, as I have several appliances in Bakery Story where my recipes have disappeared and the appliance is no longer usable.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-19-17 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast