Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: February 15th 2017

Rhino Keeper
    I actually hope this is a mini goal, otherwise it will be gem heavy, I'm afraid. And again, I will NOT buy an oven for gems. 🙄

🤞🏽🤞🏽 PLS BE FOR COINS OVEN.. digging the floral tree trunk & tiles. Pass on tables & chairs..and the deer. Not fond on animals in BS. HUGE health code violation Storm8. Ha!🤣

Rhino Keeper
    Agree with Twospoons about the floor tiles, it would look beautiful to have a seamless flowery lawn in the backyard of my bakery.
    The deer family decor is very lovely, hope it doesn't cost too many gems.
    Believe the wallpaper will look better if they were light brown rather than grey,
    The table and chair, ur.......

Rhino Keeper
    Some ideas for everyone: I'm loving the sylvan, elvish slant...many of these items can be used in the summer for outdoor themes or even by all those fans of the Alice theme out there. We can even use some of these items for St Paddys...cuz leprechauns hang out in the woods, right?
    @jojobaby :-) we had sheep and horses too...the sheep were cute. I wouldn't place them all out together though :-))))
    Seriously speaking, the 4x4 item is lovely in and of itself. It's a beautifully conceived piece, look at it! Very cool, S8. You should give it to Fantasy Forest too as decor. If it costs around 30 gems I'll buy it, even if I can't use it in many bakery themes.
    I won't pair the tables with these chairs, I'll try the 'stump'y seats from the flower update long ago.
    I'd say it's actually quite a well-timed update.
    +1 on the tiles, @Spoons and @Mytsa. Actually the earlier meadow tile (gems) flows very well and doesn't have a border per se.
    I'm with everybody and AGAINST ovens for gems. I bought a single teacup oven though cuz the darn thing was so sweet but I felt bad for caving. I've said this before. Baking is the basic premise of the game and it's advertised as free to play...so I don't believe it's right that ovens cost gems. Don't hv most of the gem ovens.
    NB- are we gonna get more sylvan decor and elves next, S8?I hope so. Make them NOT kiddy (like the child pirates), lots of bows and hunting horns. Very Will worthington...
    Happy decorating, all!

Fashion Designer
    I actually love the deer. Surprisingly it's my favorite piece. Tables and chairs look boring. This will probably be gem heavy.

NO TO GEM APPLIANCES. That's all.

new update s so springly beautiful but i bet its gem heavy.... 😞

Fashion Designer
    I too really like this update! Seems surreal to me.
    Fantasy like, can see pixies, wood elves, etc living here.

Not a big fan of the wallpaper at all,
    but we have a wood wallpaper that would go quite well with the new decor.
    I'd pair those tables with those flowery stumps like Ms. Zaara mentioned above!
    Great idea Ms. Zaara!

Fashion Designer
    WOOHOO!!! It's a 14day goal!! That should mean everything will be for COINS! Super happy!

Fashion Designer
    4 Oven Elements and 4 Oven Lights for the oven, 30000 coins
    Buying other wallpaper and floor tiles count for the first step of the goal.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast