Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Cuddle Monster - 2017 Feb 14

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I do the tournaments these days but I don't tend to be able to complete them. I keep meaning to have a look at the last tournaments to see which ones I have actually one. So disappointing and I'm gutted about the food. I know iv said that before but I'll probably say it again lol.
    I couldn't agree with you more! Can't believe they cut out a lot of the food rewards in the tournaments. And for the newer players, to get so little money as a reward is a shame. Fortunately for me money isn't a concern. But, I'm so pleased about the Cuddle Monster. Super cute! I'm kicking myself that I missed the first day, because I somehow didn't see we had a tournament.

Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post
    Very busy this week, so decided to do it in one sitting. Best of luck everyone.
    I'm guessing you also know the hatching and evolution time of the Cuddle Monster?

Rhino Keeper
    Hi AppleP,
    For your post #2, do you only list the winning round or you did not have any losses? It's nice know how you win the round but the process is also important. Sometime we win in one strike in one round but sometimes we need try 3-4 times.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I do the tournaments these days but I don't tend to be able to complete them. I keep meaning to have a look at the last tournaments to see which ones I have actually one. So disappointing and I'm gutted about the food. I know iv said that before but I'll probably say it again lol.
    Same about the food, I really liked the 300 apples per round or most rounds. The Cuddle Monster is not one I want so since the rewards are only coins I decided to sit this one down and focus on the other events.
    I was super dissapointed when they took away the apples :/ I mean yay we at least get a chance to win a cool animal every week but the apples..... Those very useful apples o.o

Well that aside thank you EVERYONE who posted the results and good luck all who are trying to win the animal

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

New Resident
    Round 16 Quartz - I tried all my level 15 dark or fire fighters (super rare) with no luck. I had a level 12 fire fox (common) but he was from the dark and fire elements so I figured why not and it was a win with two hits. Just thought I would share.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Hi AppleP,
    For your post #2, do you only list the winning round or you did not have any losses? It's nice know how you win the round but the process is also important. Sometime we win in one strike in one round but sometimes we need try 3-4 times.
    Hi supermaay, yes you're right. I only post my winning result. Otherwise this will be a very long list to scroll through, especially a 30 Round tourney. I must say, I haven't lost a lot. (Maby 10 losses) But I can next time post all of my results.

Banned
    I'm not making good progress on this tournament. :/

Rhino Keeper
    I have always wanted a big Blue Monster in this game! The Cuddle Monster is perfect. Once again thank you Hellapanda! You are the Best!!! I've just reached the Skeletal Steed. I hope everyone can win this tournament and get the big Blue Cuddle Monster!!!🙀😻💙

I cannot get past round 24, this is so frustrating. I have tried so many different electric animals, its driving me crazy. This has been going on all day and i don't use gems to make it go faster.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NilsonPets View Post
    I cannot get past round 24, this is so frustrating. I have tried so many different electric animals, its driving me crazy. This has been going on all day and i don't use gems to make it go faster.
    Do you happen to have a rainbow animal? Rainbow is strong against both water and nature

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast