Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Neo Bride Dragon: February 14 2017

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Why the sad face? If the parents aren't both level 15 then you def got Neo Bride
    because this account is just for trading gold I haven't got Neo Bride yet
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

I got it 3rd try with Origami and Ballet. Before I used Magic and Kitsune and got "Luck" fails.

Nightclub Owner
    So is this dragon here to stay or will it leave the Market soon?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    it will leave soon
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Last try, Unicorn and Magic yielded a Charm. (It's about time that Unicorn pays some dividends. Next to the Prime Eternal it was the most difficult Diamond Type for me to breed.) I'm stuck with it on the roost, now. I left some good dragons on my nests for the last day and a half, waiting for the Culture Cruise Leaderboard to begin, but it won't start for me, no matter how many times I reload the game. Guess I can kiss this round of Adventure Leagues goodbye.

Things are seriously wonky in Scaly Whoville.

Executive Chef
    Is there any combo which doesn't use Diamond hybrid to get this lovely dragon? Thank you!!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Fashion Designer
    While waiting for the Charm, from the Unicorn and Magic, yesterday, I tried to breed a Coral, using my typically reliable Level 15 Diamond and Frozen pair. It finally gave me that Prime Eternal I have been waiting for, for so long. (No Temple, No Boosted Breeding). That came in handy when the Leaderboard started today.

My device crashed and all of my games were gone. I wasn't able to get back in for about a day. After that sobering event, I decided to get to breeding some of these dragons. I tried the Unicorn and Magic again, and got a Lavender. That's ok, I needed that.

While I pondered that development I decided to go wild and see if I could get a Black Rose using a Crusader and a Troll. That gave me a Super. Not bad, I needed that also.

I thought I would tone it down a bit so I tried a Troll and a Fire for that Black Rose. That gave me a Plum Blossom. I'm cool with that. I needed it.

I went for the Neo Bride again, using the Unicorn and Magic, and this time it came for me. Time to raise that little troublemaker. Too bad I missed breeding that Groom, and I was so exhausted after the Valentine's events that I forgot to get the Value Pack with him in it.

Finally, I decided the odds were pretty slim on getting that Black Rose, so I went for the Pisces, using a Level 10 Cancer and Level 7 Leo. That gave me, first, an Ares, and next try the Pisces came for me.

Don't you love Leaderboard Breeding Season?

I have got it by chance when i breed the peacock with kitsune for bingo request, lol.

I just got the 23 hours with Charisma & Oragami! Now to find a place for this cutie! I hope the rest of y'all get this one too

Nightclub Owner
    I can't get Neo Bride to save my life All Luck, Love and other fails including one Unicorn fail (SMH)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast