Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited time GPD

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    A few of treasure type Dragons are moving on to new adventures and will be available for a limited time until 2/21 10am PST. ^_^
    And what about Goldwing? We need it for the Gold All Over quest...

Rhino Keeper
    I would have loved to buy the Northstar for 800 gold, but at full proce there's no point. Sorry S8, but if these were on sale you would have made ALLOT more money. Heck I would have bought two but I'm not spending over fifty dollars (Canadian) on ONE dragon. Sorry.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by We_Need_Land View Post
    Why you all so surprised? This has storm 8 MO all over it. It's just like them and not a surprise to me
    ^^
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    At 1600 gold, it will take about 400 days just to recoup investment. Definitely not worth it. The way storm8 is changing gameplay, I doubt I will be be playing this game in a week!

Rhino Keeper
    Absolutely heartbreaking! I've been saving up for almost 1 year to buy some of these dragons on sale and now they are leaving!

Fashion Designer
    This is sad news. I just hoped they put the dragons on sale if they are going to remove them from the game so everyone has a chance to complete their collection without spending too much gold

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Limited and not on sale? New very low of S8. We were expecting SALE (for 400 gold, of course), not them leaving! Not nice. We saved our gold, avoiding a lot gold traps with slowness of game - for nothing? Not nice at all.
    Wow...I don't have any words for them. With the continuous disappointments of no GPD sale, this is their answer.
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 02-14-17 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    And what about Goldwing? We need it for the Gold All Over quest...
    What Gold All Over Quest? I've never seen this quest available in my outpost.

This is one of those moments when I not happy that I called it. Maybe even jinxed it.

I guess this makes the game more unbalanced. The new players will never have a chance against the older players in gold intensive events like Bingo and Leaderboard. Imagine seeing an opponent packing 13 gold producing dragons, when you can only ever buy 4. I'm a bit worried that this would be a turn-off for new players and if fewer new players join then DS might end up on that slow decline into obscurity. I do hope this game stays popular.

I think removing some of the older ones is fair, but removing so many in one go... that's a lot of money for people to spend in one go if they don't want to miss out. It's not even over two pay cycles >_<
    Last edited by JustKay; 02-14-17 at 05:16 PM.

That sucks... I don't have money to spend on gold dragons let alone enough gold on hand to buy them. I would've liked to have one but getting enough gold in the game (w/o spending actual money) to get one would take ages for me. Perhaps we're getting new gold producers to replace the old ones..

Banned
    some other thoughts about S8 and retiring these dragons... not only have they reached new lows, they are sneaky types. in this thread players have mentioned saving gold for a GPD sale. Perhaps S8 figures put this notice out, buy now or forget about it so we use saved gold, then in a bit they introduce new GPDs, of course at much higher regular prices than 1600 gold. But add a twist, these they do on sale as they have with new ones and lo and behold players who bought the old ones while they could don't have saved gold anymore. So now if they want to take advantage of sale prices, should they buy gold? a definite dilemma for me...buy or wait but I see those sneaky petes doing something like that.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast