Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited time GPD

Fashion Designer

Limited time GPD

I don't understand....are they doing away with Gold producing Dragons?? I don't even know what to say. This is a new low....

Edit KP

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    A few of treasure type Dragons are moving on to new adventures and will be available for a limited time until 2/21 10am PST. ^_^
    There will be four still available: Treasure Dragon, White Gold Dragon, Gold Horizon Dragon, and Kintsugi Dragon.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-14-17 at 02:35 PM.

I was wondering the same thing because they are not on sale, storm 8 please clarify !!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    A few of treasure type Dragons are moving on to new adventures and will be available for a limited time until 2/21 10am PST. ^_^

Fashion Designer
    But it's not just a few of them, though, is it? It's pretty much all of them. The two left are worth 2000 and 4000 gold, which is way out of reach for most ppl. It's a sad thing that greed has completely taken over. S8 really loves to keep letting us know that they're really just here for the money and their devoted players mean nothing

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    But it's not just a few of them, though, is it? It's pretty much all of them. The two left are worth 2000 and 4000 gold, which is way out of reach for most ppl. It's a sad thing that greed has completely taken over. S8 really loves to keep letting us know that they're really just here for the money and their devoted players mean nothing
    There will be four still available: Treasure Dragon, White Gold Dragon, Gold Horizon Dragon, and Kintsugi Dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Ahh ok. I already have white gold and kintsugi so they say limit reached in my market. So, not much good to me. I've been saving to collect the others, the ones leaving the market

Rhino Keeper
    Limited and not on sale? New very low of S8. We were expecting SALE (for 400 gold, of course), not them leaving! Not nice. We saved our gold, avoiding a lot gold traps with slowness of game - for nothing? Not nice at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Are you serious?? Just when I was beginning to save for my first one! Making it so no one can be self reliant on producing gold. Agree with above post. That is a new low. Now we're forced to pay for it. I don't even know what else to say right now.

Rhino Keeper
    No, we are not forced - I will not pay for it. I'd rather stop playing this game and find another one, then to be forced to do something with such a lousy S8 move.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    No, we are not forced - I win not pay for it. I'd rather stop playing this game and find another one, then to be forced to do something with such a lousy S8 move.
    I couldn't agree more.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast