Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harvest Boost

Executive Chef

Harvest Boost

When I have the harvest booth activated, the symbol for the boost shows up on my flower plants. Yet when I collect from my flower plant I am not getting double harvest like I do on my other crops. If the symbol shows up there shouldn't I be getting the benefit of that boost. I've mentioned this before but have not gotten any explanation.

And another thing!!! If you're going to have the blasted video ads please make sure they work!! And get rid of the anti-smoking ad where there is something in that girls mouth. It never works!!
    Last edited by riverly; 02-12-17 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    When I have the harvest booth activated, the symbol for the boost shows up on my flower plants. Yet when I collect from my flower plant I am not getting double harvest like I do on my other crops. If the symbol shows up there shouldn't I be getting the benefit of that boost. I've mentioned this before but have not gotten any explanation.

And another thing!!! If you're going to have the blasted video ads please make sure they work!! And get rid of the anti-smoking ad where there is something in that girls mouth. It never works!!
    I've forwarded this over to the team for investigation, thank you!

Executive Chef
    Me too.

Rhino Keeper
    On mine, the harvest boost also shows on the mine and sawmill. I thought it was a nice surprise at first, but it's definitely not increasing the amounts in those collections.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    On mine, the harvest boost also shows on the mine and sawmill. I thought it was a nice surprise at first, but it's definitely not increasing the amounts in those collections.
    i haven't noticed that on my mine and sawmill. Next time I have a harvest boost I'm going to check that out. The harvest boost is about the only boost I use

Farm Supplier
    I tried to activate my boost in my kitchen it showed up in the workshop. And still didn't work. I have yet to get any of the boosts to work anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    I tried to activate my boost in my kitchen it showed up in the workshop. And still didn't work. I have yet to get any of the boosts to work anywhere.
    Are the seconds ticking down very fast?
    It doesn't cut the time in half ... it makes the clock count down run faster for 3 hours essentially making the collection time shorter.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    This happens when you use the globe on the bottom right of your screen to select your boost. Even if you select the kitchen boost, the apothecary always opens up on the workshop boost so you have to make your selection twice to get the boost you want. This has confused a lot of players who assume that the apothecary opens up on the boost they just selected. S8 should probably take a look at this to see if it can be fixed. Or get rid of the globe which serves no purpose.

Executive Chef
    I agree that globe is misleading. Players should just go straight to the apothecary and make their selection there. But even there I double check that the right boost is showing as selected.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I agree that globe is misleading. Players should just go straight to the apothecary and make their selection there. But even there I double check that the right boost is showing as selected.
    I check each boost before activating too. It's sad though that players are being caught off-guard by this. Hopefully when the new Elven goal is released this glitch will be fixed. One can only hope.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast