Thread: Gold Nuggets Glitch?

Rhino Keeper

Gold Nuggets Glitch?

Ever since I used 10 nuggets to craft a gold bar for the step before "A Monument to Greatness", I have not gotten any more nuggets. And I have chopped A LOT of rocks. And collected from my mines regularly. I was unable to progress in the wedding chapel quest, as I could not get the nuggets needed to upgrade the chapel. And now I have been unable to craft the helm in the new leader board event. Is this due to being stuck on "A Monument to Greatness"? At 99,999 coins for the remaining gold bars, it will be a while before I will be able to finish it, especially with the constant barrage of timed quests that take energy and resources from storyline quests. Nuggets should continue to drop. And with the amount of time that has passed, and the number of rocks I have chopped and mine collections I have done, you would think I'd have gotten at least one measly nugget by now...

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got a gold nugget today. Glad to know it can still happen. But dang it took a ridiculous amount of rocks and mine collections to get one. Just to clarify, for at least the past two weeks (possibly three) I have been mostly chopping rocks. I'd estimate 75% of my energy had been going that way. When other people say that over the course of 200 rocks they got 19 nuggets, how could I not think something was wrong with my game.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I think it's just incredibly random and drops cycle through famine or feast. I would save what you have for now. Don't use them on the event if you've only a couple. You can get points other ways. Consider saving for the gold mine when it's next released as it's totally brilliant and drops a golden item every day plus other goodies. Happy gold digging!