Thread: Ads For Gems Appears-Then Disappears

New Resident

Ads For Gems Appears-Then Disappears

Hi! I'm using an IPad 4 iOS 8.1 and my RS version is 1.7.9

I'm having a issue with the ads for gems feature. When I first started playing the game, the feature was available every time, which was great of course..But now when I open the app, I can see the ads for gems icon at first and then it disappears so quickly I can never click on it.

Can you fix this for me? I would love to expand and purchase more items with the gems I get from this feature. I do understand that this is a promotional thing that goes to some people. But I can see it and then it goes away..

Please help!

Thanks a bunch ☺️

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, unfortunately, the forum can't help with video issues. You will need to contact Support for help on this.
    Click on Support link: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, unfortunately, the forum can't help with video issues. You will need to contact Support for help on this.
    Click on Support link: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    I contacted support 3 days ago and I haven't heard a reply as of yet...what now?

Grand Emperor
    Support usually takes 5-7 business days to revert. They should be getting to you soon.

Just to share, my video icon disappears after a few seconds after starting the game. The game does an initial load when we start game so we see our levels, experience points and coins at the maximum default value for a brief moment before it loads our actual values. My icon disappeared once my game values were loaded because I didnt have that promotional feature. Not sure if that's what's happening to you too, please continue to work with Support regarding your issue.

Freegems disappeared and have been gone for a while now

Android version 4.4.2
    Game version not found on the help/faq tab but I use Restaurant City: Founders

This also happens for me recently. I log in to multiple accounts using restaurant story. It used to be okay when I tap the freegems but right now it wouldn't appear at all. I don't know if this is the reason but I noticed that when I log in successfully my other account, the goals appear but the goals were from my previous account. It's like it has become out of sync. And when I go back to my previous acc., a popup says the game is out of sync. And then the freegem disappear. Until then it never came bacl. It has been bugging me until now. Pls consider this. Thank you.
    Last edited by jezzcagevila; 04-05-17 at 05:54 AM. Reason: I have to add my android and game version.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Getting free gems is a promotional feature which goes out to random players. It's possible to lose it or get it if you didn't previously. See Thread: Not getting daily gem videos?. You can drop your feedback there.

As for your accounts not in sync, please contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game.

(I'm closing thread since not getting gems is not a game bug. It's just random.)