Thread: Question on Bingo

New Resident

Question on Bingo

Hi y'all. First time posting on here. Kinda scrolled through to see if this has been asked yet but didn't see anything so forgive me if this is repeated.

So obviously you can get a Bingo going diagonal, across, etc. Those are worth 100 points yes? Now to get the double Bingo worth 250 you have to get a mix of two bingos. Makes sense. But when I complete one it just resets the whole board. There is no way, that I have found, to complete two bingos in the 250 points range without completing one first and making the board reset, only getting the 100 point ones.

I know to get the 500 point bingo you can complete all three lines and do the box at the tip of the "arrow" last. How do you keep the board from resetting though when you get a single bingo so you can get two at the same time?

This was very long I'm sorry. I hope I've made sense.

TL;DR - I can't figure out how to make two Bingos to get 250 points without the board completely resetting after one Bingo.

Executive Chef
    Getting two bingos is similar to getting three in the sense that you save the meeting place of the two lines for last, just like you do for three.

New Resident
    Yeah I feel like a moron because I just figured that out haha. I promise I'm a successful adult lol.