Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really works! How to gain xp to level up quicker!

Exclamation Really works! How to gain xp to level up quicker!

Hello everyone. Today, I found a trick to quickly gain XP on Bakery Story. So here it is:

-First, buy a Green Appliance (either mixer or oven, doesn't matter). Buying these appliances will give you XP.
    -Sell your appliance. You keep the XP, and you get coins back.
    -Keep repeating this process until you are at the level you wish to be at.
    -This isn't instant level-up. You just need patience in order for this to work.

If you want to level up relatively quickly in Bakery Story, this is for you.

I am not claiming this as my own trick, as I am sure plenty other people know how to do this. Maybe, but I don't know.

Hope this helped!

Fashion Designer
    You don't get all your coins back

First off every time you buy then sell a green oven/mixer you lose 9,000 coins.

Second, you only get 25 xp.

Third, if you take the 10,000 coins you spend to get the appliance and subtract the 1,000 coins you get back after selling it, and divide it by 25 xp, you pay 360 coins per 1 xp. (10,000-1,000)/25=360

Fourth, white tables cost 1,000 coins and give you 3 xp, and give you back 100 coins if you sell it. (1,000-100)/3=300. That is a 60 coin difference PER xp. And 60 x 25 = 1,500.

If you want my advice, buy only the items that you will use in your bakery, that way you get both the xp and the product. Also a tip from a level 99, after you reach about level 50 maybe 70, it gets pointless and boring to level up. Just enjoy playing the game and do not worry about xp.

1. I never said you get all your coins back. I just included that so people can get at least a little money back.

2. You may only get 25 xp, but believe me, it works quite fast, especially for the lower levels, since they require less XP to level up.

3. I understand, but those 360 coins are soo easy to make back. Just serve some food, and wait till it runs out. You're almost 100% guaranteed to have way more than 360 coins when your food item runs out.

4. I said this was a quick way to level up, not a quick way to level up where you keep all your coins...

It is good to keep items in your bakery. The only reason I posted this is for people who wish to unlock a certain food item, but aren't at the level needed. That's what I did, now I will just play the game normally.

1. Most people do not know that you do not get all your coins back when you sell, at least not when they are new to the game. I put that in so they would know before they tried it.

2. Or they can bake with the Equestrian Oven, which gives you 249 xp for an one hour recipe.

3. 360 coins is cost per xp point. Just how fast do you think a lower level can make back the 9,000 coins that they lost.

4. It is not quick, though...

This is the details for the Equestrian Oven
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	52 
Size:	548.3 KB 
ID:	35958

Rhino Keeper
    It's a lot easier to just cook high xp recipes on all of your stoves. The citrine ones iirc have a good xp to time ratio.

Rhino Keeper
    9000 coins for ONLY 25xp is toooo expensive, how many times of 25xp you'll need to advance 1 level? The sum is substantial for low level players.
    The best way is to cook, focus on those high xp yield recipes is fine.
    For new players, visiting and tipping neighbours is another way to gain xp, you'll get a 2-4xp (not sure) for every visit, just a few taps to visit your neighbours, you can get 25xp with no cost, and when your neighbours visit and tip you back, you'll get xp (again) and coins for each tipped table.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my3gray View Post
    1. Most people do not know that you do not get all your coins back when you sell, at least not when they are new to the game. I put that in so they would know before they tried it.

2. Or they can bake with the Equestrian Oven, which gives you 249 xp for an one hour recipe.

3. 360 coins is cost per xp point. Just how fast do you think a lower level can make back the 9,000 coins that they lost.

4. It is not quick, though...

This is the details for the Equestrian Oven
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	52 
Size:	548.3 KB 
ID:	35958
    Lol I agree

Actually, no matter what do you buy.
    You will receive same 1xp point for each $400 you spent
    (harder than in RS, btw: there you get 1xp for each $200).

So i think if you have enough coins to buy-sell-buy-sell things you don't really need, why not just buy some beautiful decor that you can use in future when you enough expanded (for which btw you wd need those coins you lost selling items)? Thus, you can get same xp and no loss... and even quicker... buy-sell 10 ovens x$10k each - will give you the same 250xp as you get if you buy one decor item for $100k...

Fashion Designer
    Other than being able to make things or buy things that you cannot make/buy, is there any point to the levels?

I've never really cared much except that I was like, "Yay, I can finally make that watermelon cake!" I don't even know what level I'm on.

Am I missing something?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast