Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Storm8!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Spiritwind can we please get this moved back to the Discussions page??

As much as the post is feedback, I want it to also be a discussion on the topic with other players so that it might have more weight with Storm8.

Also I feel like other players don't frequent this feed as much and posts here don't get the attention they deserve.

Hopefully if we can get a movement happening Storm8 will pay more attention to our concerns.

Thanks!

(totally understand if you can't because of guidelines you need to follow, in that case disregard)
    (you can delete this post after you've read if you like)
    I actually moved this thread to the feedback forum. The feedback forum is the main forum that the Storm 8 staff read to get feedback from the players.

I also wanted to remind everyone to keep your feedback constructive and follow the Forum Rules & Policies when posting so the thread can remain open. Posts violating the rules will be removed.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Please please continue the story line! Please make the elven trade more fair! And putting in a lot of time and energy on an event where you win a building that just drops coins, kinda makes everyone cranky! So in the future could we please have rewards that are actually rewards! A least a drop of something! Everyone is running out room. So please listen and put out more expansions

No more Leader Board events. I play this game because I like that neighbors HELP each other.
    And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE advance the storyline!!!

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, what they said...

I'm getting 3000 points and then quitting this event. I will not spend gems on the Gamble of getting a horse. It is rubbish and the odds are stacked against those in unfavourable time zones (mine is only slightly unfavourable so it's not a personal gripe)

Rhino Keeper
    I recently hit level 50 and finished all storyline quests. I used to get up in the middle of the night to collect in order to keep the story line going (I sleep poorly so if I'm up anyhow ...). I don't mind the timed quests, as I can choose to participate or not. I started the royal games and was kind of enjoying it. But after 3 1/2 days I am NOT enjoying it. Same three things in the workshop and kitchen over and over and over and over. I could have easily expended energy and made enough trade exchanges to get the trade tickets. I still have 5 spaces left to expand to. Tickets are meh. The permits themselves would have been awesome. In any event, I can adjust my playing habits and spending habits accordingly, if the developers would be honest with us and tell us the strategy for this game. Will it ever go back to the story line that captured us all, or is the current state what we will have to live with. Just please let us know! And in case it wasn't clear, we want the storyline back!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    For the first time I will not complete a castle story quest . I refuse to compete against my neighbors and fellow community members. Castle story has always been a fun, help your neighbors kind of game. I really hope this is the first and last of these leader board events in this game. The game has been changing lately, but this is too much change from the game I love to play.
    Name: Tybug

Farm Supplier
    These competitions made me give up FFS and now you are ruining CS. Please, just stop.

Farm Supplier
    Royal games=worst event in my two years of playing it. BOOOOO

Nightclub Owner
    Please don't make this leaderboard ongoing and never ending like you did in Dragon Story. I have no issue with a leaderboard event once in a while to add some fun and excitement for players who are interested. However, I quit playing Dragon Story due to non stop events. When you constantly give new content and items available only through competitions that are time consuming many people miss out. I play these games in my limited downtime to relax and have fun. I'd much prefer you further the storyline instead.

New Resident
    DEAR Princess cup o butter:

I have never spent a single $ on every game. Like you said I don't want to support this overdoing money sucking for nearly nothing back.

IT'S SAD WHERE WE ALL ENDED UP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast