Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rumblebee Tournament!

Really happy this came back because I started after they had this tournament so it gives newbies a chance to get it. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to get it though, oh well

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Has anyone else gleaned as much satisfaction as I did when taking down a flipping Armordillo? Die Armordillo, die! ;-)
    The armordillo beat me! Maybe all the ones I sold, joined together to make an unstoppable one! Just gonna keep getting stronger since I'm still breeding them while trying for Valentines animals. Ahhhhhhhhhh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    I like that once in awhile they repeat a tourney animal. People that weren't here from day 1, or animals you didn't win, or maybe you want to take a tourney off (or not), you can. Thanks storm 8!!
    Absolutely right on all counts.

Fashion Designer
    I already have it but played the tournament anyway because why not. Of course I made it through super fast with nearly a whole day to spare. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    I sat this one out as my timer started with only 2 days 11 hours. The first few levels went really badly so i decided it wasn't worth it. Congratulations to everyone who won rumble bee.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    I like that once in awhile they repeat a tourney animal. People that weren't here from day 1, or animals you didn't win, or maybe you want to take a tourney off (or not), you can. Thanks storm 8!!
    Exactly.

I'm thinking I may give up on this one unless someone knows of any more food rewards in the rounds I haven't completed. I'm still on Round 12 and I most likely won't be awake another ten hours.

Executive Chef
    I am going to lose this one. An other lost tournament

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    We had a Rumblebee tournament already!

Tournament 2/10/15 - Rumblebee 
super rare electric-dark.
    1. 24:00 incubation
    2. 24:00 evolution

THESE Tournaments are more and more about LUCK! All that food and levelling up seems to make very little difference to the odds. 22+ LOSSES already and I haven't even listed them all. Monday here - weekend is over - so very little chance of finishing this one with 5 battles to go, only 10 hours left and losses averaging 3 per round. Note the earlier round 12 where Ultras and Super LOST and common Lightening Leopard WON. Think it's time I took a rest from the tournament cycle! Is anyone else copping this trend?
    Absolutely copping this. Someone in a previous post, in a previous tournament observed you can be just as successful with common, single element animals. Since then I mostly fight with Pandaffodil, Rock Rhino, etc., and have as much success as with the super and ultra rare animals. There is no pattern. It is totally random.

Banned
    Got mine! My battles all went really well. I used an Ultimate attack to get past the Granite Golem, but that was it. I use "Alice" for a great number of battles, and she rarely lets me down.

Fashion Designer
    YAY! I won
    I beat the Bee Round 18 with FIRE using my lvl 15 Pyro Pony

Good luck everyone else who is still trying.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast