Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Roll - 2017 Feb 11

Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    Attachment 36002
    So, I am wondering how to get the video..?
    The option to watch a video will only appear if you can watch one to earn food. It refreshes every 24 hours

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    Attachment 36002
    So, I am wondering how to get the video..?
    The video feature is not offered to everyone. If you have the feature you would see at the bottom an option to view video.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Very, very angry right now. So my timer said 21 hours and however many mins left. Then I got 2 video spins. First spin gave me a flyer fox. Second spin spun and spun and then said come bk later. I came back, I can't get my spin and I'm back up to the full wait time so I won't get my final spin either. Very sad.

Executive Chef
    That's too bad and sadly on the same time. I know your frustration Silverrain1. I don't have the opportunity to watch a video. So i need to do it with the daily spin. I only have the luck to spin the Harvest Hoarder, further food and coins and deco. Better luck next time. Only 1 spin to go (for me)

Rhino Keeper
    Not a single animal this time. I really wanted the squirrel and the dragon roll. But I did get apples several times so that is good

Banned
    I'm breeding a Dream Bat for the Amethyst Pony goal, So that means I "saved" almost 200 gems, right? Blew them on the spinning wheel trying for a Dragon Roll. Got food, runes, and 2 more Flyer Foxes (I already spun for 2 earlier). Ugh! Does anyone feel like the wheel is somehow "fixed" or gets "stuck?"

Fashion Designer
    I've noticed that the video offers pop up each day after the update time...as in: if my spin is available earlier than update time I will spin (of course) but the offer won't appear until after the update hour. If the offer is there but I haven't timed up to my regular spin I will wait for the regular spin, otherwise it is lost. I too have at times lost an extra spin due to video not loading....but still it's not as bad as the mining glitch that makes earned runes and etc roll back and disappear but isn't a true rollback glitch because it doesn't revert to having the spent mines.

Back on topic, I rolled 2 dragon rolls in a row yesterday and already have the other animals so that is a plus. I didn't get any runes this time which, again, runes. Wish it was easier when there are so many sale and limited habitats to make room for.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm breeding a Dream Bat for the Amethyst Pony goal, So that means I "saved" almost 200 gems, right? Blew them on the spinning wheel trying for a Dragon Roll. Got food, runes, and 2 more Flyer Foxes (I already spun for 2 earlier). Ugh! Does anyone feel like the wheel is somehow "fixed" or gets "stuck?"
    I think the topic of how spin decides to stop has been discussed in this forum before. The prevalent theory is that the outcome of the spin is determined at or right before your figure releases the wheel. I won't say the spin result is fixed but it's close. If you look at the spin closely, the speed of wheel rotation is not even, i.e., not smoothly decelerating to stop. Anyway, the wheel will decide the outcome, not how you spin the wheel. Don't try to outplay the wheel because you cannot beat the system. You get what you get.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't manage to get the dragon and I did spin the wheel 3 times a day
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-17-17 at 01:32 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I've noticed that the video offers pop up each day after the update time...as in: if my spin is available earlier than update time I will spin (of course) but the offer won't appear until after the update hour. If the offer is there but I haven't timed up to my regular spin I will wait for the regular spin, otherwise it is lost. I too have at times lost an extra spin due to video not loading....but still it's not as bad as the mining glitch that makes earned runes and etc roll back and disappear but isn't a true rollback glitch because it doesn't revert to having the spent mines.

Back on topic, I rolled 2 dragon rolls in a row yesterday and already have the other animals so that is a plus. I didn't get any runes this time which, again, runes. Wish it was easier when there are so many sale and limited habitats to make room for.
    Hi. For me, my videos are available 24 hours after I last watched them. So, if I watch them at reset time and the next day at 6 am, the next day they won't be available to me until 6 am.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast