Thread: Frustrated with the Goals "Progress" flag

Angry Frustrated with the Goals "Progress" flag

It frustrates me that at random times during game play the little "Progress" flag will appear next to the goals icon. Whenever this happens, anything that's been done in the last 30-60 seconds disappears. Normally it's not a big deal, I just need to recollect the coins or move the egg from breeding to the next again but now this has cost me 151 points on the Origami board and a higher position in the rankings. I had spun the wheel, it landed on a silver chest, chest pops open and BOOM +151 points. This is AWESOME! Then not 5 seconds later, "PROGRESS!!!" and my 151 points are gone, but my wheel still said 2hrs 59min until my next spin!!!!

Super frustrating. I was really shooting for 3rd to go for the 20 Runes.

This needs to be fixed Storm8

~lowborn lvl110

Quote Originally Posted by lowborn View Post
    It frustrates me that at random times during game play the little "Progress" flag will appear next to the goals icon. Whenever this happens, anything that's been done in the last 30-60 seconds disappears. Normally it's not a big deal, I just need to recollect the coins or move the egg from breeding to the next again but now this has cost me 151 points on the Origami board and a higher position in the rankings. I had spun the wheel, it landed on a silver chest, chest pops open and BOOM +151 points. This is AWESOME! Then not 5 seconds later, "PROGRESS!!!" and my 151 points are gone, but my wheel still said 2hrs 59min until my next spin!!!!

Super frustrating. I was really shooting for 3rd to go for the 20 Runes.

This needs to be fixed Storm8

~lowborn lvl110
    Sorry to hear about this! Can you please force-close the app and try again? If this issue persists, please submit a ticket by filling out this form and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    This often happens. As Lowborn said, it's just annoying when you're planting (although l'm never sure l got my money back), but losing LB points like that is a infuriating. I always install the latest version, but the problem is always there. Commiserations to Lowborn.