Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Darling Dragons - World Event! (ends Feb 17)

Executive Chef
    ★ help , I couldn't find my Rose Archway in the storeroom list

★ combed through the non-alphabetical n unsorted storeroom list twice , nothing and no where seen ..

It's not even there! ★ TL/S8 please help , ty ★

// did another search party attempt, found it (:
    Last edited by Den8137259; 02-10-17 at 10:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Only 2X for breeding click on the i next to timer and you'll see what gives you arrows
    Last edited by goddard7006; 02-10-17 at 10:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Really wish we could get that heart fountain like in the picture as apposed to the cupid dragon statue. It's a cute statue and all but I already have one from 2015... I wouldn't be upset had it not been in the picture :/

Executive Chef
    It's still early here but if my math is correct, this one is really doable. I'll double check it when I get a chance to get in excel. I don't have any of these dragons, so I'm excited for this event!

Fashion Designer
    I don't mind when they overlap a community event with a leaderboard since the task are pretty much the same. But during a tales?? I've got a genie on my nest that I can't hatch until tomorrow. That's two whole wasted days for that nest! And I try not to do too much evolving during tales so I'm sure I have enough food to meet the requirements. They just keep making things harder and harder

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I don't mind when they overlap a community event with a leaderboard since the task are pretty much the same. But during a tales?? I've got a genie on my nest that I can't hatch until tomorrow. That's two whole wasted days for that nest! And I try not to do too much evolving during tales so I'm sure I have enough food to meet the requirements. They just keep making things harder and harder
    Plus, to make sure you have enough food for the tales, you're plowing ahead on 1-hr rushrooms...but during a community event you're focused on avoiding wasted time, so you do a lot of 5-hr, 8-hr, and 20-hr planting.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ccorbett4 View Post
    Plus, to make sure you have enough food for the tales, you're plowing ahead on 1-hr rushrooms...but during a community event you're focused on avoiding wasted time, so you do a lot of 5-hr, 8-hr, and 20-hr planting.
    Yes! This too! The focus of each of these events is so different, it's almost impossible to do them simultaneously

Rhino Keeper
    I love all the Valentine stuff! Even though I have all the decor and dragons except for the last one, I'm still happy to get more. I do agree with a couple others that have said they'd rather have the fountain in the picture, it wld be something I don't have. The Cupid statue was a timer for a past valentine event I believe. I hope I can get enough for the last one since she's the only one I don't have.
    Last edited by missbandette; 02-12-17 at 01:19 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Darling Dragons

Individual Prizes

Rose Archway 25 Love Arrow
    True Love Tree 250 Love Arrow
    Sweethearts Grotto 650 Love Arrow
    Love Letter Dragon 1,100 Love Arrow
    Cutie Dragon 1,600 Love Arrow

Community Prizes

Kissing Dragons 30,000,000 Love Arrow
    Cupid Dragon Statue 75,000,000 Love Arrow
    Lovelight Dragon 130,000,000 Love Arrow

so happy about love letter.....and the Sweethearts Grotto habitat
    Holy Cow!!! I can actually complete this event! Lately, I have not been able to complete the final task on SO MANY events!

Am looking forward to actually receiving the final dragon this time! WOO HOO!

Rhino Keeper
    They replaced the Cupid Dragon Statue with the proper Fountain Of Love that was pictured earlier.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast