Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Darling Dragons - World Event! (ends Feb 17)

Host(ess)
    Dang if I keep all my stuff loaded I'll be 109 short for the final. Boooo. I missed a day of evolving some how. Such a bummer we don't get double the last day.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Got 99 arrows left to go. Coming down to the wire.

Rhino Keeper
    Leader board starting tomorrow along with the new battle tournament!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beastmode12thfan View Post
    Dang if I keep all my stuff loaded I'll be 109 short for the final. Boooo. I missed a day of evolving some how. Such a bummer we don't get double the last day.
    Don't forget to use your boosts from bingo, and possibly pay off the rest with gold either by speeding evolution/breed/hatch. Good Luck, I'm behind too, too busy with real life.

Executive Chef
    Well it's been a while I completed all individual prizes more than a day before, usually I only have hours to spare and on the unfortunate times I do not collect the last individual prizes. So glad they finally included a habitat this time around!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I really wanted lovelight but so far behind for so little time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Well it's been a while I completed all individual prizes more than a day before, usually I only have hours to spare and on the unfortunate times I do not collect the last individual prizes. So glad they finally included a habitat this time around!
    Congrats. I finished, cutie is on the nest. First time in a long time I've been able to complete something in this game so I'm over the moon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Congrats. I finished, cutie is on the nest. First time in a long time I've been able to complete something in this game so I'm over the moon.
    Congratulations
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at minus 123 with 7 farms with 20 hour crops to harvest in less than 3 hours. I didn't even think that I'll be able to finish this without spending gold. I did spend my bngo boosts but that's it.

All that I can do now is see how can I help the comunity to get the last 3.4 million hearts necessary for the last prize. I we keep up the pace from the last couple of days - that in my estimation is at about 1M every hour - we can actually make it.

I hope that everybody will get everyprize that they realistically set their eyes on (and even some unrealistical ones)

Alos, congrats to the ones that already finished the individual part
    Currently on Lvl 113
    about 120 unique dragons (and a couple of duplicates).
    Working on evolving dragons and collecting gold for a third Nest or a second evolving temple.

Nightclub Owner
    We did it again y'all Congrats to all on our community win.

Now we can start climbing on top of each other in an LB event
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast