Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Darling Dragons - World Event! (ends Feb 17)

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone knows why water dragon is for 8000 coins instead of 10000 coins? I am sure it was for 10000 before..
    Also I think air dragon was 2500 coins before, now its 1000..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I've noticed since the update if you harvest quickly, the points are sometimes counted in bunches. I just quickly tapped through 7 scalypears and only got 3 points pop-ups: two for 20 points each and one for 100 points. Maybe the 2 arrows you saw were the points from two fields combined?
    yes and it is the same for Fantasy Forest Story . well no problem for me as long as the points are correct

Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Anyone knows why water dragon is for 8000 coins instead of 10000 coins? I am sure it was for 10000 before..
    Also I think air dragon was 2500 coins before, now its 1000..
    i noticed that too . i thought my memory was wrong

1551 letters atm . should get the last prize soon
    but not sure my baby account will reach it
    this will be the tales fault (harvest fireapples in chapter 10)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Nightclub Owner
    I'm recently back from a year off in DS because I was getting sick of the never ending, overlapping events. I found i missed my little island so I decided to give it another go. Anyway, this is the first community event since I've been back and is it just me or is the community counter running super slow? I finished the event the other day and really thought we'd at least be started on the last dragon by now.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    999 arrows with 2+ days left. Trying to find a strategy to get to 1600 by Friday morning. I hope I make it.

Rhino Keeper
    977 at the moment. I'la get the first dragon but probably not the last one.
    But is not that bad with the tales, and work and all.

Rhino Keeper
    It's the first time in a long time the event is doable and not too daunting, I feel. I too can't handle everything but I like how this time for Xmas and Valentine's we've had a such a beautiful selection of dragons across events. Those who are up for a tough challenge can try everything at once. I don't have a lot of time or tbh s****, so I often only complete/win one in five events.

Have to say thumbs up on the team for this event, introduced back dragon for community prize and as said much more manageable milestones. Nice one, thanks

Executive Chef
    Did anyone not get the Fountain of Love added to their storage? I have one from the first time it was released (which is on display on my islands) but I do not have the one that I should have got from this event....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Did anyone not get the Fountain of Love added to their storage? I have one from the first time it was released (which is on display on my islands) but I do not have the one that I should have got from this event....
    I have one in my storage but have no idea if I already had one or not
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    I have one in storage today. Never had one before so I'm assuming it's the community prize.

I'm at 1,480 points with about a day 1/2 left. I have just over 100 points coming off the nests/farms in the morning. Should get to the final individual prize with time to spare.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast