Thread: Game doesn't wanna Load

Executive Chef

Game doesn't wanna Load

This is enough. I'm tired of updates and this [] still happens. My game doesn't want to pass from te load screen and insists in saying that I need Internet connection when I have Internet, when I can open Fantasy Forest Story and other TL games. I can access the game, but before I access it, the game insists that I don't have Internet on my phone, when I try with Wireless and my phone Internet. Fix this, this is becoming annoying and it's even worse with the V-Day update. My game insists during a hole hour and even more, if it wants and decides, in saying that I don't have Internet.

FIX THIS!!!

By the way, don't tell me to restart my game and my phone, that [] never works.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-10-17 at 10:08 AM. Reason: bypassing word filter

The Honorable Panda
    Try going to settings, safari and clear out data then restart your device to see if this helps.
    Also try turning the wifi on your device off, then back on again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Turning off and on the Internet on my phone doesn't work, FFS was opening but DS wasn't.

Just cleared data from safari, DS has been opening without problems after posting this thread, let me see if this happens again.

Thanks

Constant difficulty connecting on Samsung Galaxy Note IV Android

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Turning off and on the Internet on my phone doesn't work, FFS was opening but DS wasn't.

Just cleared data from safari, DS has been opening without problems after posting this thread, let me see if this happens again.

Thanks
    Totally in agreement... annoying at the best of times, but doubly frustrating when trying to complete Dragon Tales... and the closer you get to completion of the Quests, the harder it seems to be to get a stable and successful connection... Got so close to completing it this time... only to be thwarted by connection issues at the 11th hour :-/
    Last edited by SuperSal76; 02-14-17 at 03:25 AM. Reason: More to add