Thread: It won't load...

It won't load...

I have full internet and my game won't work. I even tried to get on the forums yesterday but I couldn't. When I loaded up the game, it was just that man saying: "double check your internet connection" and the chicken walking when it was trying to reconnect. The time was at about 6pm to about 7pm and after about 7pm I gave up trying to load farm story 2. I still have the game but it will NOT load!!!!!

Please help me

-hungrymoo

I tried loading it up now and now I'm in a neighbour's farm????? This happened just after the welcome daily rewards and ads come to greet you but why was I in Crimbalinas farm????

Grand Emperor
    I ended up in another farm before when I clicked [Collect] several times after game reset - the 2nd click was on the newsfeed screen when the 1st screen closed. Could that had happened to you too?

As for your logging on issue, can you disconnect from internet, restart device, connect and try again? Try using another network if you are able to. The game does not block anyone from getting into it, you may want to check your network to make sure it's fine.

I did get my dad to check it out but none of my internet apps worked. He contacted our internet supplier and said it didn't work. No apps on my phone worked for the time I posted this before. I did restart my iPhone 5s but still didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by hungrymoo View Post
    I tried loading it up now and now I'm in a neighbour's farm????? This happened just after the welcome daily rewards and ads come to greet you but why was I in Crimbalinas farm????

That was not me - my storm eight account was hacked along with some other personal accounts

Grand Emperor
    I'm very sorry to hear that your accounts have been hacked. If you have not done so, please change your Storm8 password immediately and contact Support: support form for an Agent to assist you. You may like to change your Storm8 ID as well.