Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adjustments needed to Elven Requests

Adjustments needed to Elven Requests

The Elven Outpost requests surely need to be adjusted big time. I don't know anyone who'd give 40 adamant to them and not know if Gold runes would be awarded.
    If it had been 3-5 adamant, I would have traded but 40 is just outrageous.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Agreed 100%. I skip way more trades than I send. The rewards should at least be worth the same as the effort, or at least a whole lot closer than the are presently.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The Elven Outpost requests surely need to be adjusted big time. I don't know anyone who'd give 40 adamant to them and not know if Gold runes would be awarded.
    If it had been 3-5 adamant, I would have traded but 40 is just outrageous.
    Maybe they can add what tunes we are actually receiving with each trade before we send Nadina out.

Agree, I don't use the trading post anymore because it doesn't give a good return, usually only bronze runes.

Executive Chef
    For the past few days, that crazy bird has wanted 10+ gold nuggets. Not gonna happen.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    For the past few days, that crazy bird has wanted 10+ gold nuggets. Not gonna happen.
    The other day I had a request for an exorbitant amount of mithril. Next time I checked it wanted a crazy amount of gold nuggets. I usually send off the ones that don't request those items because I like to keep at least 6 of each boosts available (except the gold miner one since it's just a waste) in my apothecary. I'm trying now to get I just one more gold rune. Ugh, It's taking forever!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Lightbulb Still an issue! ... a couple of suggestions....

Seems like this has been on here for a while and we are still getting unrealistic requests in exchange for unknown runes... I love my boosts but definitely feel there is an adjustment required...

I have an excessive amount of bronze runes & all but one boost requires silver runes which seem to be near to impossible to come by....

I like the idea of letting us know what the exchange would be for (what runes we would receive in exchange for items requested)...

I would also love to be able to do an exchange or trade of my bronze runes for either silver or gold runes, perhaps in the eleven reliquary... similar to what we can do in the trade wagon with the coins from the beasts... and even perhaps the items that can be made in the reliquary could be made and then sold for silver and gold runes???

I love that whole storyline and would like to be able to extend it ... being able to trade for silver and gold runes to create more boosts would be an amazing way to continue with it... and put the reliquary to good use again!

REALLY HOPING SOMEONE @storm8 takes this into consideration!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Farm Supplier
    I agree! I don?t bother with this most of the time, because I only ever get bronze. Which makes me angry and/or disappointed. The exact opposite of fun.

Farm Supplier
    I agree. I rarely use this feature, because I usually get the worthless stuff.

I agree with all of this. I also hardly use this feature because the rewards are so low.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast