Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465666768 LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I'm quite disappointed in myself, looking back now I too realize just how many silver runes I use for boosts thinking nothing of it and now I'm down to two. Not that I have an immediate use for them with my gold still so low, but still they were hard to earn and I lost them for 12th place. I didn't spend gems as I saw there was no way in my group I would be in the top. 20 minutes in and we had 2 players in the thousands.

I would much rather of had a monster hunt! Remember those!? I wonder if ever they will come back. I know it's not part of the main storyline which I want as well, but of anything off story it would have to be the monster hunts that I love, not a competitive leaderboard.
    That's my biggest loss in this event all my silver runes. I have around 5 left. Spent the L ast 36 hours or so without workshop or kitchen boosters.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 02-16-17 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Typo

Please someone at S8....the Royal Games are over & you can remove the Game icon on the rightside of the screen now!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Please someone at S8....the Royal Games are over & you can remove the Game icon on the rightside of the screen now!!

Hear hear - get rid of it!

Host(ess)
    I can't understand how an hour before it ended a player sitting in #9 gains over 6000 pts to finish first.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CeceGma View Post
    I can't understand how an hour before it ended a player sitting in #9 gains over 6000 pts to finish first.
    Maybe they saved up all their crafting to guess what they would need then hemmed that boost and saved all their energy too to hit rocks etc. Or just bought loads of those fancy trees.

Rhino Keeper
    On the plus side I did make a great new neighbour who felt the same as I did about this event!
    Glass half full and all that...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I suspect with the recent redundancies they're struggling to get out results screen moved and the new update live.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I would much rather of had a monster hunt!
    Me, too!!!!!
    I have had the Princess Lorelei's Fountain quest on my task list for months. If they don't do any more monster hunts, I'll never get to finish that one.

Fashion Designer
    I suspect that the deciding factor in whether there is another of these events is not the player feedback but how much money they made from gems.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    here, my hard earned bronze trophy ( with 28k )
    Attachment 35995
    Attachment 35996
    Perfect. Now I can close the pics thread!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...