Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    ...Big change it will be replaced by another helm, so I leave the helm were it is. 😉
    See, I was hoping that it might be replaced with something else I could craft. 😊 I used to play restaurant story 2, and on their events that required making certain things for points, you could dismiss a request, and then wait 30 minutes for a new one to appear. That way, you wouldn't get stuck staring at an order that was impossible to make. I guess I'm also afraid that at some point, my other two slots will fill up with helms, and then I won't be able to do anything. But maybe they have programming in place to prevent that from happening. I just feel like I'm hobbled - I really only have two usable order slots because of this.

This is the worst event ever! So unfair! I have been playing for a long time and this is just not right people on my leader board have over 15,000 no way I could ever catch up. I do use gems but for this no way!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    You are a genius! Thanks for the tip!!
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by alalumie08 View Post
    This is the worst event ever! So unfair! I have been playing for a long time and this is just not right people on my leader board have over 15,000 no way I could ever catch up. I do use gems but for this no way!
    15,000 😳. That's just crazy.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    See, I was hoping that it might be replaced with something else I could craft. 😊 I used to play restaurant story 2, and on their events that required making certain things for points, you could dismiss a request, and then wait 30 minutes for a new one to appear. That way, you wouldn't get stuck staring at an order that was impossible to make. I guess I'm also afraid that at some point, my other two slots will fill up with helms, and then I won't be able to do anything. But maybe they have programming in place to prevent that from happening. I just feel like I'm hobbled - I really only have two usable order slots because of this.
    I'm getting the lance all the time on a slot and on the other slot the beef and pork meals...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    15,000 ��. That's just crazy.
    That's krazie on steroids! I stopped at 3,400 so the horse could go to someone who wants him. Now, if the grand prize had been a cat, I'd have 25,000 points by now.
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 02-11-17 at 04:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    First chest was a royal beam, second chest also.
    Third chest gave me a +25 energy crate (mid-level).
    Chest #4 contained a +25 energy crate & chest #5 two Royal Games Trees.

Fun fact: cracking open an energy crate can get you a point too.

Rhino Keeper
    Does the 3000 point Castle have a timer?

And if so has anyone had drops yet?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alalumie08 View Post
    I have been playing for a long time and this is just not right people on my leader board have over 15,000 no way I could ever catch up.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Agreed about not enjoying the competitive aspect, and also what it would take to even compete. Lol The leader in my group has right at 20k. Is there a prize for most points overall?

OMG, do those people on your leaderboards sleep/eat? Never mind the alicorns/gems, I can't imagine the tapping required to get that many points!

I hope for their sakes the jousting steed would give energy like the destrier rather than horse hair!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Does the 3000 point Castle have a timer?

And if so has anyone had drops yet?
    22h timer. I collect for the first time in 6h but I'm sure there's someone else who can tell you.