Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Executive Chef
    Rather than getting caught up in the end prize, I just want to say that the prizes we get along the way are good. I like the Royal games walls and gates and the RG trees are really cute with the ribbons hanging down. The artwork is very good and the items all grouped together is very Castle Story-ish. If players would concentrate on just getting the RG Castle and other prizes that come as you play, you might start enjoying this event. I have no interest in getting the steed but I'm glad I just competed with myself to get the other prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    problem fixed
    Last edited by undead30k; 02-10-17 at 04:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    I found that chopping rocks was the best use of energy. Besides getting a lot of points, I also got 19 gold nuggets which was helpful in crafting the helmets. The RG trees give a lot of points too. I did 19 chops to get the points, but didn't do the last chop so I could keep the tree as deco.

I finally got a request for the honey cakes. They were worth 60 points, but it was strange, the banner was red and said 4 hours. I didn't want to wait 4 hours to see what happened, so I sent them and got a request for a long sword for, I think it was 40, points, also red with 4 hours on it. Sent that too and got a plain old pork loin again.

Does anyone know what the red point banners mean? And the 4 hours? My theory is either the point amount is good for 4 hours, or the request expires in four hours.

Apologies if that's been asked and answered but I haven't seen it mentioned.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2692.PNG 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	35927
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-10-17 at 04:41 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I find it funny that this event has nothing to do with Valentine's Day
    Don't get me wrong, I kinda like that this is something a little different.. Just figured it would be Valentinesy in some way
    They did that last year. It was Sabrina's and Thurstons wedding last year, same time as the Baron Queen wedding etc. Disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    it really isnt a fair game anymore, to have to compete against someone who has five times as many alicorns and energy options than you do...
    Agreed. If S8's goal is to make me buy an Alicorn, this is a mean way to do it.
    Last edited by robotparade; 02-10-17 at 04:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I finally got a request for the honey cakes. They were worth 60 points, but it was strange, the shield was red and said 4 hours. I didn't want to wait 4 hours to see what happened, so I sent them and got a request for a long sword for, I think it was 40, points, also red with 4 hours on it. Sent that too and got a plain old pork loin again.

Does anyone know what the red shields mean? And the 4 hours? My theory is either the point amount is good for 4 hours, or the request expires in four hours.

Apologies if that's been asked and answered but I haven't seen it mentioned.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2692.PNG 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	35927
    Looks to me like the request will expire in 4 hours. I think you get extra points of you deliver within those 4 hours. But I'm just guessing here. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Looks to me like the request will expire in 4 hours. I think you get extra points of you deliver within those 4 hours. But I'm just guessing here.
    Yeah, S8 isn't very generous with info on these things. But based on our theories, it sounds like it might be a good idea to have at least one each of the longer crafting/cooking items on hand, for those wishing to cash in on the extra points.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-10-17 at 04:58 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Am I the only one who is totally annoyed by the "1 Point" pop up that covers the left sword attack while fighting monsters? I keep hitting it by mistake and being taken to the event info screen
    Nope! I'm right there with you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Yeah, S8 isn't very generous with info on these things. But based on our theories, it sounds like it might be a good idea to have at least one each of the longer crafting/cooking items on hand, in order to cash in on the extra points.
    Smart, I'll do the same. (& thanks for the heads up!)