Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    how can you tell that you are in a low points group? So far the top 4 or 5 players in my group are like really close. But I can see that a couple of players are not even playing.
    I tap the Rank button & the 2nd place player is about 200 points behind me. I just have below 600 points. It shows everyone's points & I have a few at the bottom with 0 who probably aren't even playing anymore.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Am I the only person who doesn't understand how this works?! I confess to being totally confused about the whole thing! One thing I do know....this is NOT FUN.☹️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I would like to know why it's always a guessing game with prizes.. Be it the barons tent or event prizes. Why can't S8 just be completely clear as to what we're playing for? Like.. Tell us will the castle only drop coins? Is this a special horse? I can't be the only one getting tired of the guessing games. If it wasn't for other players in these forums taking the chance on buying things or being way ahead to let us know what's what. We'd all be in the dark. It's simple! Just have a detailed inventory card on all prizes that we click on the picture and flips over and let's us all know EXACTLY what it's about! I think it's simple anyhow.
    Almost all questions are always about what does this or that do? It just doesn't need to always be such a big mystery.
    Yes! There were a few events where the splash screen let us know what to expect from the prizes (showing drops). Why can't they always do that? Hasn't S8 learned that CS players want open and honest communication rather than being left in the dark?

Rhino Keeper
    I been crafting the new items for delivery but so far I have only had requests for pork loin, beef stew, jousting Lance and tournament helmet. No request for honey cakes at all. I'm low on cabbages and carrots and have lots of supplies for the cakes. Is it just me?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    I been crafting the new items for delivery but so far I have only had requests for pork loin, beef stew, jousting Lance and tournament helmet. No request for honey cakes at all. I'm low on cabbages and carrots and have lots of supplies for the cakes. Is it just me?
    Never had a cake request either. Was wondering about that too!

None here either. I want to see some totally different requests! Why are we again doing the same thing over & over? Its becoming monotonous already.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I have never had a request for cakes either. Pork loins are just 5 points. And carrots and cabbages take so long to grow. My supply is dwindling. That probably encourages spending gems on the special trees and the special boosts that have high yield of points. I have not spent gems on this event.
    Well I guess I'm in a low point group too. The top 4 or 5 are really close. I hope that means players aren't spending tons of gems on this competition just to stay on top of a stupid leaderboard. Maybe if S8 sees that this isn't a money maker, we won't have any more of these events. Our best chance is to close our wallets. Money talks.

Nightclub Owner
    Am I the only one who is totally annoyed by the "1 Point" pop up that covers the left sword attack while fighting monsters? I keep hitting it by mistake and being taken to the event info screen
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    They lost me with the helmet that requires a gold nugget. Hopefully this challenge will go quickly and we will get something good afterwards.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow. I'd love to get the steed, but there's no way I'm going to end up that far up the leader board. I've just used up all the energy I could get together from wizard schools, beasts and some energy crates and have chopped my way up to 500 points but others are doing much better - and I can see someone in this thread saying they were on 1,000. Not for me! I'm not in this for the competition with other players. I'll keep going more casually for a bit to see if I can replenish my supply of energy crates and concentrate on those expansion permits and improving the look of my board instead.

Good luck to everyone who is sticking with it.