Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Update your app...

Highest score.
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I accidentally made 2 pork loins when the game was asking for beef stew. When I collected, nothing registered and they went into my inventory. I figured out my mistake, made the beef stew, and everything went fine. Now the game is asking for 1 pork loin. I have one in my inventory, but the game won't accept it. It still says gather, and takes me to the kitchen when I tap "gather". Does this mean we can't make anything ahead of time? Is there a way to get the game to accept the pork loin that sits in my storage?

I have been rewarded with the first Mystery Chest but I cannot locate it in my Inventory.
    Could someone kindly advise where else can I find it.
    Thank you.

this feels like it takes over the greedy elves trades....i wish st8 would stop ADDING new things and continue and improve the things we ALREADY HAVE. and get back to story. aka castle STORY. wheres the story?

after a week what happens to this? does it end up like the fortunes teller tent? closed for business? will the barons tent disappear? same pet reruns , do the elf trades vanish? i am not that excited about this because i feel like this is just another gem cash cow, and after a week its all bye bye and into storage.

i quess it could be fun if i dont remember all the good times i had with this game, but im fading , and really desire more from the game i loved and invested into for years. just my two gold

xox
    cyn

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The bad news is that the castle dropped 1000 coins for the first collection.
    SW, can you please check to see if it will drop anything besides coins when the event is done? I'm not wasting time, energy, and supplies on a coin dropping castle that I don't even have room to keep out. (And I don't need another horse. I have 40+ in storage right now.)

Rhino Keeper
    I've just recieved points from clearing grass and plant in a log.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    The idea that I have to compete against others to win is a deal breaker for me. I'm not wasting resources on this. I'll play my normal game and if I earn points, great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Jeez I play this game because it's one of the few games out there that is not player versus player, allowing me to earn prizes according to time invested regardless of my neighbors accomplishments, and now this...

Very sad

The no. 1 rank on my list has dozens of white alicorns and has already bought the tent. Oh well, bye bye horsie.
    Quote Originally Posted by mudkipsssssss View Post
    Yeah it really bugs me that they're making us compete. I would rather us work toward a set number. For example to be in rank 1 earn 5,000 points, rank 2 earn 3,000-4,999 points etc.
    I came to The forum to write the same
    I really enjoyed that there was no competition at all
    This is bad so many other ways to have good ideas or stories ? so sad 😔

Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    I accidentally made 2 pork loins when the game was asking for beef stew. When I collected, nothing registered and they went into my inventory. I figured out my mistake, made the beef stew, and everything went fine. Now the game is asking for 1 pork loin. I have one in my inventory, but the game won't accept it. It still says gather, and takes me to the kitchen when I tap "gather". Does this mean we can't make anything ahead of time? Is there a way to get the game to accept the pork loin that sits in my storage?
    I have had no issues with it accepting the things I have made ahead. When it wants something I already have in inventory, there is a big green check over the item and I just have to hit deliver. Maybe double check which dish is in inventory? Unfortunately, all three look very similar.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I, too, would like to know why doing things around my kingdom (& it notes that in the pop up) don't count?? Tending animals, harvesting crops, adventuring? My usual things around the kingdom do not include chopping trees & rocks!!!

And why am I cooking the same 2 meals & crafting the same 2 jousting items but never using them in the Jousting arena???? It's called the Royal Games but haven't done anything whatsoever related to a 'game' except maybe whacking a few beasts! Am I ever gonna get any different tasks??? Again, this will be very monotonous by the end of day 2.

Also, why do I need trade tickets if we never get expansions????

Many other great points made on the last several pages. But..as others have indicated we want to get back to the storyline!!! S8 please listen to your customer base.

Rant over....at least for now....lol.
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-10-17 at 07:04 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I got the Royal Games Castle but it didn't require using gems. I did use 150 gems for the RG Tent, but that's it. I have a lot of energy, so I chopped about 200 rock outcroppings which earned me 10 points per rock. I had to drag out my energy crates that I've been hoarding plus wore out all of my alicorns. I also received 4 royal trees as prizes which give a lot of points if you chop them.
    The bad news is that the castle dropped 1000 coins for the first collection.
    This is sad.. only coins? another Deco to be stored? Really high level players don't need coins anymore.. there is no use for them.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Remember there are 3 levels to this based on your game level. Low, mid and high and all have diff milestone point counts. 3000 is only the high level castle milestone....
    Is there any explanation why 1st position on team went to almost 4,500? Is it a way of saying "back off"? It's said 3,000 were enough to gain castle.
    Raising the top figure in first position.. only makes it more difficult for the other 19 members to gain anything. Or am I wrong?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74