Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No I don't think so.... It hasn't been like that for other games with leaderboards. (But I like how you think!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcupcake988 View Post
    I've gotten the Royal Games Castle. Do I need to keep playing for more points? I'm not quite sure I'm understanding this. TIA.
    how can a player get this so fast? Gems??? I was getting the tent confused with the castle. The tent is just another way to get more points to get the castle. Duh me!!! Still learning this type of event. I hope we get some posts on what the castle drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I just received some great advice from one of my neighbors. Play like it's a community event trying for the castle and see where that lands me. This isn't a long event. I'm not gemming and I'm not stressing to be first. Just going to play. For fun.
    Another positive: we have a chance to meet new neighbors and make new friends.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    how can a player get this so fast? Gems??? I was getting the tent confused with the castle. The tent is just another way to get more points to get the castle. Duh me!!! Still learning this type of event. I hope we get some posts on what the castle drops.
    I got the Royal Games Castle but it didn't require using gems. I did use 150 gems for the RG Tent, but that's it. I have a lot of energy, so I chopped about 200 rock outcroppings which earned me 10 points per rock. I had to drag out my energy crates that I've been hoarding plus wore out all of my alicorns. I also received 4 royal trees as prizes which give a lot of points if you chop them.

The bad news is that the castle dropped 1000 coins for the first collection.

Rhino Keeper
    What does this event add to Castle Story?

Does it advance the story line? No
    Does it build up the community? No, the opposite
    Does it offer great prizes? No - the lucky few get the prize horse (and given the amount of carrots needed for beef stew, of which I have TWO clogging up my task list, that pony had better be farting carrots every 20 minutes). The rest get... Energy, which we've wasted, and trade tickets which we could have earned by spending the same effort on milk and eggs.
    Does it have a grand building at the end of it? No, the rather unexciting looking castle available to those who make the effort appears to be... Deco(???) so no drops at all!

And the race to the finish to be in the high rankings has, of course, a site time which just happens to be midnight GMT. So some of us will be asleep for the last few crucial hours anyway.

Seems to me like S8 have decided who the Important players are - North Americans who spend lots of money - and sod the rest of us.

This has rather changed how I feel about the game. My commitment level has dropped considerably - and with it my willingness to spend a few pounds when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    IF EVERYONE STOPS AT 3000points CANT EVERYONE AT THAT LEVEL TIE FOR FIRST PLACE??
    LETS TURN THIS INTO A COMMUNITY EVENT AND SUPPORT OUR NEIGHBOURS
    I have been thinking pretty much the same thing. I plan to stop at 3000 (if I can even get that far). I am rooting for my group, and will ask them to tie for first place. If they don't want to, that's their choice, but won't it be the same prize if there is a tie, as it would be if there is only one winner?

I like stopping at the 3000 points thing, but you always have that competitive sort that doesn't; even if all agreed, one might accidentally earn a point by clicking on a tree or rock when trying to click something else on the map and earn another point.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I got the Royal Games Castle but it didn't require using gems. I did use 150 gems for the RG Tent, but that's it. I have a lot of energy, so I chopped about 200 rock outcroppings which earned me 10 points per rock. I had to drag out my energy crates that I've been hoarding plus wore out all of my alicorns. I also received 4 royal trees as prizes which give a lot of points if you chop them.

thanks for posting!! Once again you're forging ahead and letting us know what's up. Appreciate you for doing that!!

All this for a trophy and horse🤗🤗🤗
    ETA. That's suppose to be jazz hands.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post

What is the timer of the castle? Also does it has Royal Points? The info string?

Thanks
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    HI,
    I did not receive any points for the
    Jousting Lance, beef stew, or the 2 additional pork loins.

I have forced closed. Anyone else having the same problem?