Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Thanks for this pointer! I was stuck thinking there was a glitch, but I, too, was crafting the wrong item.
    Happened to me too. Most annoying.

I also think we should get credit for working around the kingdom like we do on our farms in FS2.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe this has been answered but I didn't see it. Does the mystery chest go into the inventory or do the items from the chest go into it. Because I didn't see the chest in my inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Darn. Didn't realize there were a bunch if different items in cast iron pans. I hope i can use the beef stew later. Thanks dor the info

DOes anyone knows if we will need those items a lot and we can pre cook them? Will inventory items count?

Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Darn. Didn't realize there were a bunch if different items in cast iron pans. I hope i can use the beef stew later. Thanks dor the info

DOes anyone knows if we will need those items a lot and we can pre cook them? Will inventory items count?
    So far I've needed the beef stew 3 times. :-(
    Yes, items in inventory do count. I made an extra jousting sword and it counted the next time I needed one.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I find it funny that this event has nothing to do with Valentine's Day
    Don't get me wrong, I kinda like that this is something a little different.. Just figured it would be Valentinesy in some way

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Don't think possible for all to make agreement.. my first place of the group is more than a 1000 points ahead of all. Seems intentional to win final prize today! That simply kicks everyone else out of the way. I saw that second place is not far behind the first.. so that means all the rest of the group can just stop where they are.
    Tomorrow I study the case better.. to see what possibilities for others.. without gemming uncountably ahead, to this I don't agree. It's a mean fight and I don't feel comfortable where I am.
    My initial observation was wishful thinking! Not liking the competition part of it at all!

Rhino Keeper
    Is the "free gift" icon still available with the new Valentines CS Update? (The ad icon for free gem, energy, flour and sugar). I thought I saw it asked in the forum, but now I can't seem to find it anywhere. Didn't have time to view when I initially saw it.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not a fan so far. This kind of competition in a game that I have always viewed as being community focused, bothers me. I play this game to relax, visit with neighbors, work together to benefit all. Is this type of event so successful in the other S8 games? I know I don't have to participate. I do find it a shame that the things we've asked for over and over again are ignored though people have indicated that they would spend more real money on the game if we had them? Expansions, monster hunts, expansions, story line, expansions. Giving us a chance at decorations that take up space without giving us options to expand is ridiculous. Competing with other players, especially some who may have a total advantage from the beginning, is ridiculous. Purposely creating haves and have-nots within our community sounds too much like real life situations. Not enjoyable.
    Ok, rant over. I hope the new jousting steed at least gives energy like Rouncy and Destrier do. The leaders will have earned it.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Maybe this has been answered but I didn't see it. Does the mystery chest go into the inventory or do the items from the chest go into it. Because I didn't see the chest in my inventory.
    You open the chest and if you get an item, it goes in your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Is the "free gift" icon still available with the new Valentines CS Update? (The ad icon for free gem, energy, flour and sugar). I thought I saw it asked in the forum, but now I can't seem to find it anywhere. Didn't have time to view when I initially saw it.
    Was looking for it too, it's been moved: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97172-videos

Executive Chef
    IF EVERYONE STOPS AT 3000points CANT EVERYONE AT THAT LEVEL TIE FOR FIRST PLACE??
    LETS TURN THIS INTO A COMMUNITY EVENT AND SUPPORT OUR NEIGHBOURS