Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

New Resident
    Got to love the LB events!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at Mid level player who needs about 383 point each day to get the Castle. And I'm on the track without spending gems. Only material and energy to choping rock and trees.

First day is crazy for me. I spend all of my silver rune on boost. I craft all boost at the same time. Speed up workshop, kitchen, potion shop, get golden nuggets, speed up crops and double it.

Now my silver rune is 3 and elven trades asking for something that I use to make pork loin and beef stew, I stop. Now I feel dumb. I dont know that next week probably there are an update about elven story and I mess up with my runes. Sooooo mad to myself right know.

Thankfully I'm rank 1.

And I try to spread the word to rank 2 - 5 in my group. Trying to make them understand that I will stop at 2300 point and hoping that they will do the same so everyone can win. But they dont answer. Dont reply my wall message. But I know they are playing cause they accept my neighbour request and their point still increase.

Well S8. If this LB is the way so we compete each other rather than helping each other, congrats. You win.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Does the 3000 point Castle have a timer?

And if so has anyone had drops yet?
    Castle drops only 1,000 coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Flower queen: I think the problem is these timed events are hard to ignore. First, they are prominent on the game board and the quest list, then there is usually some part of it that is triggered with regular game play that forces people to participate or ignore part of the board. I've spent a couple of timed events ignoring some buildings and crops because I didn't want certain monsters to spawn. That's a long time to ignore part of the story. Or they all have tree and rock chopping that drop useless materials for those not participating, I spent the last event debating whether to build or not because I didnt want frozen items in my inventory us needed rocks and logs.

So those participating enjoy but S8: do you see a pattern in all the timed event threads?
    I agree they are hard to ignore. So maybe they could really make it optional and allow me to say, no thanks, so
    - I am not included in a leaderboard
    - I do not have the event-only items in my workshops, which I have to scroll past each time (can't scroll almost automatically like I normally can)
    - I do not have the icon taking up screen space

Just a thought

Executive Chef
    It is interesting to watch the leaderboard. Out of the blue another player is in 1st place!! We are off too the races. It's going to be won by a nose!! Whew! I think I need a xanax. 🙃🙃🙃

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alalumie08 View Post
    This is the worst event ever! So unfair! I have been playing for a long time and this is just not right people on my leader board have over 15,000 no way I could ever catch up. I do use gems but for this no way!
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    15,000 😳. That's just crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    That's krazie on steroids! I stopped at 3,400 so the horse could go to someone who wants him. Now, if the grand prize had been a cat, I'd have 25,000 points by now.
    S8 found their dream realized!
    Hope the horse is extra special with 100 energy each drop and gold to satisfy winners. It's the least that can be offered.
    I thought my LB was bad.. up to 6000 this morning and still moving.. anytime one goes to sleep the other moves.

It would be a fun contest, even to watch, if real $$ were not included.. maybe CS $$ that we don't know where to throw.
    But as how it's programmed.. this now new type of aggressive play personally I feel should not be promoted in a family Fairy Story game.. the game category should now be changed.

I'm not offending anyone, and respect all choices and opinions and also thrilled with gemmers that put their work to use to help other fellow players. I do too when I can, if others are missing.. but on the other side, do hope that new aggressive LB players are adults and conscious.

This is another problem that the LB causes.. we can do without it in this fairy story family game. I know we can ignore.. but not all can.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Sorry moonvillage i'm Kapellgrand(had 6000 this morning). Bummer that the Castle only drops coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I agree they are hard to ignore. So maybe they could really make it optional and allow me to say, no thanks, so
    - I am not included in a leaderboard
    - I do not have the event-only items in my workshops, which I have to scroll past each time (can't scroll almost automatically like I normally can)
    - I do not have the icon taking up screen space

Just a thought
    This is what they should do. Then those of us who dislike the competitive element can just switch them off. Though presumably that would mean missing a lot of the timed games and S8 won't want that.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    It is interesting to watch the leaderboard. Out of the blue another player is in 1st place!! We are off too the races. It's going to be won by a nose!! Whew! I think I need a xanax. ������
    It's strange isn't it, on ours a player I hadn't noticed got to second overnight.

Also, yesterday there was a player with zero points. When I went to look at them they had left a message on their wall last July saying they were going to stop playing. But today we all have points. I can't be totally sure of the players name to check again, but I think they're still there with a few hundred points and no messages on their wall?

On a positive note about this event, at least the drops are definite and clear rather than down to luck ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgal View Post
    Sorry moonvillage i'm Kapellgrand(had 6000 this morning). Bummer that the Castle only drops coins.
    Pleased to meet you! I don't see you as nbr, nor adversary.. but I do wish that after all your constancy.. the horse at least gives better drops!
    The castle.. considering all the preparations and energy to obtain.. could have at least have drops. I'm deluded too and left it in storage.
    Anyway.. I wish you Good Luck in this crazy contest.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 02-12-17 at 02:30 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74