Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I swear to the CS gods, these are the amounts of the top 10 in my group right now with 3 days left to go:

1. 32,757 {no typo!}
    2. 9,508
    3. 2,291 {me}
    4. 2,569
    5. 2,463
    6. 2,381
    7. 2,163
    8. 2,068
    9. 1,929
    10. 1,770

I've played several LB events in DS but have NEVER seen numbers like my current 1st placer
    The top two in my group are
    1) 50,401
    2) 47,138 (no typos here either )
    I imagine S8 is considering this a successful event.
    I never had any intention of competing, but even if I had, I was out before I ever even started. I'm just fascinated with watching the points climb.
    I sure hope that horse actually drops something good!
    Is there a prize for 1st overall?
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-13-17 at 03:17 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Thats also my idea. I want that castle.... but is it only dropping coins? That makes it a lot less interesting.... and not worth all the gold nuggets... i'm rank 2, but i don't know if i can hold that position, as the event stops in the middle of the night for me... and if someone is saving up their craftings an giving them at all at the end with a doubling or tripling their royal points ... well its only a game...

The Royal Castle drops 1,000 coins every collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The top two in my group are
    1) 50,401
    2) 47,138 (no typos here either )
    I imagine S8 is considering this a successful event.
    I never had any intention of competing, but even if I had, I was out before I ever even started. I'm just fascinated with watching the points climb.
    I sure hope that horse actually drops something good!
    Is there a prize for 1st overall?
    In my head these numbers are just craziness they must love competing no matter the cost
    Then s/8 will keep these type event going

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just having fun. I'm making the recipes and goals for more points while still collecting from my kingdom and catching up on stock. I know everyone else doesn't feel the game is fair but for me its fine. Your group gets randomly generated. Some are more advanced than others. I've come to love LB events because of my love for them in DS. But, through I try to rank between 1-10, I'm not bothered if I don't win. My ultimate goal is to collect the trade tickets. Despite being level 50, my land mass is poor. During my years as a player, I took it slow. Decorated instead of all out playing or collected resources instead of obtaining trade tickets. I find myself struggling with that so I'm happy if I have a chance to get a few extra. That's why I'm going with the flow with the LB and trying to stay in the top 10. That way, no stress and an added bonus. I've been a CS memeber for 3 years, but that's nothing compared to other players. Energy wise, resources wise. Take what you can get. At least we have the elven storm quest continuing. S8 heard us and are continuing some of the storyline. Which is a good thing, right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    I'm just having fun. I'm making the recipes and goals for more points while still collecting from my kingdom and catching up on stock. I know everyone else doesn't feel the game is fair but for me its fine. Your group gets randomly generated. Some are more advanced than others. I've come to love LB events because of my love for them in DS. But, through I try to rank between 1-10, I'm not bothered if I don't win. My ultimate goal is to collect the trade tickets. Despite being level 50, my land mass is poor. During my years as a player, I took it slow. Decorated instead of all out playing or collected resources instead of obtaining trade tickets. I find myself struggling with that so I'm happy if I have a chance to get a few extra. That's why I'm going with the flow with the LB and trying to stay in the top 10. That way, no stress and an added bonus. I've been a CS memeber for 3 years, but that's nothing compared to other players. Energy wise, resources wise. Take what you can get. At least we have the elven storm quest continuing. S8 heard us and are continuing some of the storyline. Which is a good thing, right?
    Yes that is , can't wait to see story line ,

I decided to hoard my recipes until the last 2 hours - then use the triple points boost. I decided to just finally use it -get to 3000 and move on. Someone else on my group may appreciate the prizes more. It was fun hoarding with the intent of stealing the prize. But I could make others sad... I had 1,000 points and got up to 8,500 within a few minutes. But I think there were some sync issues. It refreshed 4 times, so I got the goal 9 3 times it refresheded , then gave me the goal 9 again. Did the same thing for the castle. It refreshed then I had to submit my food again. I feel like it stole some of my food. But oh well. I have the castle and am #1 for now. Someone else will get higher than me. The people that have >20k are crazy!

Rhino Keeper
    I keep getting bugged. I used the 40% off of the Knights boon and when I cashin deliveries it keeps bouncing me back to the same number after handing in a few deliveries.

Not amused.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    I keep getting bugged. I used the 40% off of the Knights boon and when I cashin deliveries it keeps bouncing me back to the same number after handing in a few deliveries.

Not amused.
    Same thing. I swear I lost 10+ deliveries

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely don't think the groupings are fair, which takes the fun out of things. I'd like to think that we are all on an even playing field to reach the top spot, but how can I compete against people who have 15-20 alicorns and use gems?