Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I see that ranking board in my game too but none of my points are being recorded at all. The My Points slot still shows zero when I sped up the pork loin for 5 points. Force closed & my point total is still zero. SMH!
    It might be looking for beef stew, not the pork loin... that happened to me too until I realized that I needed to make the beef stew and not the pork loins for the first gather...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I have had no issues with it accepting the things I have made ahead. When it wants something I already have in inventory, there is a big green check over the item and I just have to hit deliver. Maybe double check which dish is in inventory? Unfortunately, all three look very similar.
    Well....whatever my glitch was, it is working now. I just delivered a pre-made helmet. Thanks for your input.

Rhino Keeper
    I applaud S8 for trying something different, but I HATE this update and the direction CS is apparently going.

I don't mind putting a lot of time and effort into playing, but I want co-operation, not competition. The "battle" is me against the computer, or against myself. If I wanted to fight other players for a prize I would go to a Poker or Wargames site.

I will have a go, because apart from collecting from the swans I have nothing better to do with my energy, but I will be glad when the event is over and hope it will not be repeated.

Until we find out more about this Castle, I'm not knocking myself out over it.
    Besides, I'm in a low points group & I could easily make it a runaway but I'm not that kinda gal. These aren't my actual nbrs but I still will not do that them either.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    I applaud S8 for trying something different, but I HATE this update and the direction CS is apparently going.

I don't mind putting a lot of time and effort into playing, but I want co-operation, not competition. The "battle" is me against the computer, or against myself. If I wanted to fight other players for a prize I would go to a Poker or Wargames site.

I will have a go, because apart from collecting from the swans I have nothing better to do with my energy, but I will be glad when the event is over and hope it will not be repeated.
    You won't win unless you spend gems - that's the problem. The person who gets the horse and the expansion permits is the one who spends the most gems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    Okay, I'm wondering how some people have 2000+ points already Someone on my board was at the bottom of the list, then all of a sudden, they're number one with over 2000 points. How???
    They spent gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I thought this was a great event until I realised you coukd put all the effort in and end up with only one trade ticket.

That's a big pile of rubbish.
    I'm thinking the exact thing right now.. Especially hearing the castle prize is only coins and we have no idea if the horse for 1st and second place will be like Destrier and drop energy or if will just be the reg horse drops.. The prizes don't really seem worth it at this point.
    Last edited by nateryd; 02-10-17 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    They spent gems.
    Geez louise, how many gems are they spending to have so many points? They have to be purchasing 30+ "points trees" (forgot the name) to have such a huge lead. Wow.

So there really is no hope for the rest of us, is there? I really wanted that horse, too.
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!

Rhino Keeper
    Gold nuggets are going to be an issue for me soon! I'm sure there's lots of lower level players that this has already become an issue. And I have two gold mines ( mostly get apples and eggs) and that rip off tree which doesn't drop gold nuggets like advertised.

I'm thinking I'm done with this game. Played from the beginning obsessively at times. It was fun for a long time. I played because it was different from the other S8 games. There was more to it than just mindless tapping and collecting. No more. Now all the games are the same just with different graphics. I was hanging on with the endless timed events that followed the exact same pattern, but this leaderboard is as far from the original Castle Story as anything could be (and this is from someone who is way ahead on the leaderboard, still not fun). People make suggestions for ways to make it fun again, but in the end, there must be a lot more people spending a ton of money on the boring, tedious events because things just get worse and worse. I'm sad.