Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by melissameeks View Post
    I've been stiffed.
    The leaderboard puts me in 1st place.
    Second place is well, 600 below me.
    Nothing new in inventory.
    Nothing new on the board

I have also closed and opened the game.
    Thank goodness I spent no money on this.
    You have poor gratitude. Advertise prizes you don't give.
    the game says results incoming..............

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    I agree with you ..... But if it broke the servers it must have been the most popular event ever. Never seen that before :-(
    Or, it could be just a programming error... and not a server glitch caused by an overwhelming response. Just offering another possible explanation... I've been watching my leader board for the last two hours of the event. There was virtually no movement. I am guessing a lot of people decided that the reward was not worth the amount of energy and resources to be invested. And honestly, I think, it is not!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    Yes, it's not fair to people who have to work during the day, or don't have the stores saved up to make items constantly. I luckily had 17 gold nuggets saved in my storage and I'm currently home from work so I could play all day. But it's not fair to people that have lives and jobs outside their homes to have to constantly make stuff just to be able to get some sort of prize. I ranked 2nd in my area, I WAS 1st until i got booted out at the last min by a person I was battling with the last few days. I sent them a friend invite!!!
    Yeah that's the problem when there is a timer on things. I think it would be better to stick to events where it doesn't involve going head to head with other players. I do like the idea of the event times being shorter but they would have to make the goals more realistic to complete

New Resident
    I too had issues at the end. The game froze, so I had to log back in. Was taking forever so I thought I was having issues. I turned everything off and reboot. I managed to get back in and deliver that beef stew with just 5 minutes to go. I now have 2 honey buns (that I never once got asked for), 10 pork loins, and 48 wedding invites from the last event. Because of the tree issue, I had been wasting my energy all day chopping iron rocks. Then had to waste a 25 point crate at then end to chop the tree since it finally started working. Way stressful event. To celebrate this ultra stressful event is over, I am inviting everyone over to my kingdom for a pork loin dinner.

P.S. Now we can recuperate and build up our regular supplies....until Storm8 does this to us again.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    Or, it could be just a programming error... and not a server glitch caused by an overwhelming response. Just offering another possible explanation... I've been watching my leader board for the last two hours of the event. There was virtually no movement. I am guessing a lot of people decided that the reward was not worth the amount of energy and resources to be invested. And honestly, I think, it is not!
    i also saw no movement, which i find odd

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Robkendy View Post
    comparing game trees to the other buy-able item. 150gems and 100 energy for 1400 tokens over 7 days. OR 7 trees for 140 gems plus knight nobility for 20ish gems then 140 energy within 2 hours and boom 1680 whenever
    Strange I never saw that offer in the shop all I got was the boosts and trees you could buy 🤔

i saw no movement for the last half hour. I finished in first place. I just got the jousting steed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    I did not think it worth it either.

But Perhaps lots of players were just logged on watching ?????... More than usual numbers logged on just to see what happens???

I don't know ;-)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    Strange I never saw that offer in the shop all I got was the boosts and trees you could buy ��
    game tent is what its called

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jav0709 View Post
    i saw no movement for the last half hour. I finished in first place but got nothing yet
    ditto, hoping for the best