Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

In my opinion I don't think they divided us very fairly, tons of people in my group have 10+ alicorns which means way more energy than I could ever have. I wish they made it so you could win without spending gems

Executive Chef
    The idea that I have to compete against others to win is a deal breaker for me. I'm not wasting resources on this. I'll play my normal game and if I earn points, great.

Executive Chef
    no need to buy a tree.. you get 2 when you reach to 50 points. the tent is handy BUT it is EXtra EXpensive!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Jeez I play this game because it's one of the few games out there that is not player versus player, allowing me to earn prizes according to time invested regardless of my neighbors accomplishments, and now this...

Very sad

The no. 1 rank on my list has dozens of white alicorns and has already bought the tent. Oh well, bye bye horsie.

Chopping iron rich rock got me 4 points.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    The idea that I have to compete against others to win is a deal breaker for me. I'm not wasting resources on this. I'll play my normal game and if I earn points, great.
    Thats exactly what I'm doing.. playing normally.
    I noticed in my group of names, one is my nbr and long time friend.. seeing this I have no intention to rush ahead. Not speeding, nor gemming.. just playing on time.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Guys the good news is that even if you don't want to do the event you'll still get prizes in the end, even last place gets a trading ticket an 10k coins

Yeah it really bugs me that they're making us compete. I would rather us work toward a set number. For example to be in rank 1 earn 5,000 points, rank 2 earn 3,000-4,999 points etc.

New Resident
    I also can't "deliver". My game is updated and I have force closed but no delivery option only gather. Is this a bug? They show in inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Okay, I caved in and got the tent. Hope it drops something useful after or I will regret this.
    I caved and got it too. I have a "tent area" in my kingdom where it looks cute.

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast