Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by estelle_desir View Post
    The Royal Games Tent, is it only for this event or can you use it for future leaderboard events as well?
    Like for most events, special decos become real decos!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I'm sorry, but i feel the need to whine over here again. If you're tired of all the complaining, please feel free to skip this post. I just feel the need to vent, so here I am...

All this time I have been worrying about getting stuck with more than one helm on my points tab, since I can't seem to get any gold nuggets. I should have been worried about the lances too. Red petals are not exactly prolific, and I recently "spent" 50 on a quest (it required 50 of each color of petal to be set out to attract faeries or something) plus, I had to craft an elixir, the components of which also needed quite a few red petals. As with the gold nuggets before the chapel event, I had wiped out my supply of red petals before this event. Right now, on my points tab, I'm faced with two lances and the impossible helm. And I'm watching those ahead of me on the leader board get farther and farther away, as I try to get the ingredients I need for two lances at the same time. At first, I thought the goal of 2,300 points wasn't so bad, but now in my head I hear Don Quixote singing, "To dream the impossible dream..."
    Vent away!!!! I'm not happy about this event either,and I won't spend any gems on it to get ahead just for a horse my royal game castle in my inventory and I have stoped playing ..not worth all the resources

Rhino Keeper
    Do we know if the horse is a hair-horse or an energy-horse?

(sorry if this has been answered, have tried searching this thread, but not found an answer)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Not answered yet... we will need to wait till the end of the event. Info likely to be on the back of the inventory card.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I would have kept going for a castle that gave off gems, energy or trade tickets. But coins? Meh.
    I'm playing my normal game and trying very hard to get to #20 on the board.

Fashion Designer
    has this happened to anyone and is there a solution? i have exactly 2500 points, the chest is checked off in my milestones but i did not receive any prize. i checked my inventory and the last things there are living wood and sap from deforesting my kingdom. i did not get points or i would be over the 2500. i did not get a prize that went into inventory. i can't see a way to get this chest to open. thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    has this happened to anyone and is there a solution? i have exactly 2500 points, the chest is checked off in my milestones but i did not receive any prize. i checked my inventory and the last things there are living wood and sap from deforesting my kingdom. i did not get points or i would be over the 2500. i did not get a prize that went into inventory. i can't see a way to get this chest to open. thank you.
    You can get points, so nothing in the inventory!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Did you perhaps receive an energy crate. That's what I received in my chest & it was way back in my inventory with another 25 energy crate I already had from a previous event.
    Last edited by dragoniakingdom; 02-13-17 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Left out a word

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Did you perhaps receive an energy crate. That's what I received in my chest & it was way back in my inventory with another 25 energy crate I already had from a previous event.
    problem solved! with my next points, the chest popped up and i was able to open it! so at 2515 points, not 2500. but all is well now!

that seems so odd that the energy crate would not pop to the front of your inventory, though. i thought everything recently collected or stored went right to the first inventory spot?

thanks for your help on this. good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You can get points, so nothing in the inventory!
    thanks, i realized that, but my points showed still at 2500, so it didn't look like points were awarded. i didn't get points with any chest, though. how many points are possible, do we know? thank you for replying, i appreciate the help!! (and as i wrote above, problem was solved when i gave a jousting lance and the chest popped up at 2515 points!).