Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've never been happy with this ranking system as I've said before. However it may be some consolation to people who feel they're unfairly grouped to know that after this first event the grouping should level out to be more fair. That's the way it worked in DS before I gave up at least. The highest ranking from each group this time will next time be paired together and the least ranked this time will be together next time. I'm not a fan of it, but some people might like to know.im just going for the castle personally.
    On Fantasy Forest you can buy the event prize, I wonder if they will list it for sale on CS?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Great!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    i'm more interested in getting that castle than a weird black horse!!

Executive Chef
    My event keep reloading and changing what I need to put in the kitchen and work shops

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Am I the only one who is totally annoyed by the "1 Point" pop up that covers the left sword attack while fighting monsters? I keep hitting it by mistake and being taken to the event info screen
    No you're not. I suspect every left handed person playing is having the same problem. If any of the development team read this please could the try and move it over a bit.

Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm normally not a competitive person, but, I actually like that side of this! And I like that we were grouped w/similar leveled kingdoms. I finally got on later last night so I feel kind of behind though; the #1 in my group is over 500 points ahead of me already.

Didn't read back to all pages, but do the points cap out at 3000 or do they keep going after that?

Executive Chef
    Is this event the future of our Castle Story games.. Not sure I like it ..for all we have to give ..we get very little in return, we got horses many many of them , what happen to OUR story line ? Just don't understand why event after event . Sorry peeps just had to vent.. So many of my neighbors are quitting, and every time something like this happen more quit, you would think as a business they would want to keep their customers happy !

Executive Chef
    I was kind of enjoying this to start but then spent some time analyzing the competition rules.

First: as a level 29, there is no way I can compete with a level 45. Most of the things that boost or give extra energy are not available to me yet.
    Second: After mainly focusing on the event today, I am at 140 points. I won't be able to reach the 2300 points needed for the castle. I was able to log in most of the day with my energy hardly ever completely reloading.
    Third: at this point, we have to assume the prizes aren't worth it. S8 is not telling us what the top prizes actually do. Even at my level, I don't need a coin drop building or a plain old horse.
    Fourth: I haven't been playing long but I understand the community this game created and appreciate how the majority feel this is bad for CS.

This could have been a fun event with just the goals/points portion (with a few more levels , as a completionist, already knowing I can't the castle makes me sad)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Hi ruler -.you made the same mistake as me :-)

The prize is not expansion permits.

The top prize is 20 trade tickets. so....... 2/3 of an expansion permit.

Worth it for a weeks work? No.

Top points on my league is now 1500, the bottom has 1 point.

Meh .... Not impressed and it's over hyped.

S8 - Return to the story line of castle story and give us back the game we love playing....please!!!!!!!!
    Thanks , we said the same thing but in a different way ,,I'm not impressed either I want story line back too

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bwunderbach View Post
    Actually it's even higher: 95% of players (19/20) will be out of first place within their group.
    Even less reason to play then! I was going on the basis that the top prize is the horse and that is awarded to the top two in the group, but you are correct, in future it may well be restricted to first place only and I really don't like those odds.