Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Executive Chef
    I quit playing the event once I got the gaming castle, and was very disappointed that it only drops coins ,Many of you People are up set at the gem you spent for a lame prize, but no body made you play or spend gems ,lesson learned I hope,, I didn't spend one gem and I'm so happy I stoped when I did !!!! I just wish S/8 would see our feedback and know we don't want the leaderboard again,,
    Last edited by katbtodd; 02-16-17 at 11:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I echo the feelings of many that have posted here.

Castle Story has never been a game where we *compete* against our neighbours,but a community game where we help each other as much as possible.

This leader board event has left a sour taste & upset both those who *won* the event,due to the poor drops & those who were in a group where they had to compete & fail against heavy gem users.

Please let's not do this type of event again.

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    i echo the feelings of many that have posted here.

Castle story has never been a game where we *compete* against our neighbours,but a community game where we help each other as much as possible.

This leader board event has left a sour taste & upset both those who *won* the event,due to the poor drops & those who were in a group where they had to compete & fail against heavy gem users.

Please let's not do this type of event again.

"ditto"
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Yup. Just a regular horse. A castle with no royal points that only drops coins and a regular horse. Womp womp. And i spent the most I have ever spent on an event gem wise for the crappiest prizes. They are pretty but serve zero purpose. The prizes will have to be WAY better for me to do that again. You won't burn me twice S8
    Yes, I totally agree....I did the same thing. Never again!
    The horse is worthless.....drops the same as ALL the brown horses we had to buy in a previous event.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    How long will the results of the leaderboard event be displayed in the game screen? I'm irritated and upset to be reminded each time I login to the game ,of the gems I wasted and still ended in third place.
    Here, here! It is making me nuts. The third place prize was the worst of the lot. A silly trophy and trade tickets. Yikes when I think of how much I spent, I want to cringe. Like some of you have said, once you go in it is hard to stop, when you have already bought the tent and used up valuable resources like gold nuggets. If I think about how many rocks I chopped to get two measly nuggets which I then feverishly used right away....oh the stupidity. Never again. I even did not do the lederboard events in my other games this go round because I am so bloody disgusted with myself at the moment. Sigh! Got to move on.

Executive Chef
    The grand prize horse is very pretty( I didn't get it). I do not like these events. I would like it so that everyone who puts in time and resources gets the prize. I would like to have it knowing I put time and effort and even gems to get it. Anyway for now Rouncy looks pretty good with my castle. Good graphics. Please no more competitions. Let us work for our rewards. We deserve it.

Farm Supplier
    I agree with all the above - groups will never be fair due to GEM users, which is what S8 really wants. Please remove this type of event from castle story.

Executive Chef
    The problem is that Storm8 with this event, managed to annoy almost everyone who played the game.
    1) The players who believe the leaderboard events are against the community spirit of castle story
    2) The players who dislike the stress of competitive events
    3) The players who thought even the castle wasn't worth the effort
    4) The players who spent enormous amounts of time crafting/cooking/tapping and/or some gems and boosts, only to get disappointing rewards
    5) The players who spent enormous amounts of time as above but were pipped to the post at the last minute so they didn't even get the disappointing rewards
    6) The legitimate gem spenders who plotted and spent enormous amounts of money/gems and time to get first 2 places, only to get a horse no better in drops than a coin horse. You do not want to alienate this group!

WHY?

I belong to group 4 with the 'and' not 'or' btw...
    Last edited by zoroak; 02-16-17 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    The problem is that Storm8 with this event, managed to annoy almost everyone who played the game.
    1) The players who believe the leaderboard events are against the community spirit of castle story
    2) The players who dislike the stress of competitive events
    3) The players who thought even the castle wasn't worth the effort
    4) The players who spent enormous amounts of time crafting/cooking/tapping and/or some gems and boosts, only to get disappointing rewards
    5) The players who spent enormous amounts of time as above but were pipped to the post at the last minute so they didn't even get the disappointing rewards
    6) The legitimate gem spenders who plotted and spent enormous amounts of money/gems and time to get first 2 places, only to get a horse no better in drops than a coin horse. You do not want to alienate this group!

WHY?
    This is very precise & I hope someone from S8 actually reads it!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I thought I would add in my opinion. I have not played much other than daily checking in for around a year. I got tired of all the timed updates and storybook quests that did nothing to advance the main storyline or develop the characters, especially because most of the tasks during these timed events are usually very repetitive and uncreative with the occasional rare drop requirement that does not belong in a timed event. When I decided a couple months ago to start playing more, I grew all my unhatched alicorn parts in my Love Shack because all these timed events are very energy intensive and CS is not what it once was, now focused more on encouraging gem use than the leisurely play that got me so addicted. Anyway, now I am seeing this royal game event shortly after coming back. I am thinking yet another thing to encourage gem use and yet another excuse not to advance the storyline and character development. I used no extra energy and not one gem to get to 3000 points in this event and that is exactly where I stopped. I have no intention of participating in another. I am not playing CS to compete against anyone.