Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

I've gotten the Royal Games Castle. Do I need to keep playing for more points? I'm not quite sure I'm understanding this. TIA.

Executive Chef
    So far a big thumbs down👎

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcupcake988 View Post
    I've gotten the Royal Games Castle. Do I need to keep playing for more points? I'm not quite sure I'm understanding this. TIA.
    There are 2 tiers to the leaderboard: 1. earn enough points to get the Royal Games Castle (you compete against yourself); and 2. Rank 1 or 2 to get the Jousting Steed (compete against your group). Whether you want to continue playing is your decision

Can you give us some more info on the Castle though - does it have a timer? drops? decoration?

Rhino Keeper
    it really isnt a fair game anymore, to have to compete against someone who has five times as many alicorns and energy options than you do...

Rhino Keeper
    I cooked pork loins and clicked collect but they went into my inventory instead. I have pictures but don't see the icons to upload them.

New Resident
    The Royal Games Wall (3 bronze + 2 silver runes) and Royal Games Gate (15 bronze + 8 silver runes) are at the Rune Market. Each got 3 Royal Points.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Don't forget to use the elf boosts to cut the crafting time in half.
    thanks katt. i've been wondering how much these boosts speed things up. it doesn't say in the eleven outpost thread. do they cut the time of things already in progress or only on new crafts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I cooked pork loins and clicked collect but they went into my inventory instead. I have pictures but don't see the icons to upload them.
    You need to deliver them then you will get points.(button should change from gather to deliver if you crafted what the game asks for.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There are 2 tiers to the leaderboard: 1. earn enough points to get the Royal Games Castle (you compete against yourself); and 2. Rank 1 or 2 to get the Jousting Steed (compete against your group). Whether you want to continue playing is your decision

Can you give us some more info on the Castle though - does it have a timer? drops? decoration?
    Thx for the reply! It's on a timer, but I didn't check it when I put it out. Checked it just now and it's 21 hrs before it drops (whatever?). The castle itself is ok. It takes 9 squares of space, it's got a moat in the back with a drawbridge. HTH!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    thanks katt. i've been wondering how much these boosts speed things up. it doesn't say in the eleven outpost thread. do they cut the time of things already in progress or only on new crafts?
    When a boost is active it affects all crafts. Doesn't matter if you started the craft before or after activating a boost. Also, you can see the timer going twice as fast so it doesn't immediately show.