Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768 LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't put much effort in these games. I didn't craft much, because I wouldn't spend my gold nuggets. And I didn't spend any gems. So the points gathered were from monsters, game trees (not bought) and some dead trees. Finished 5th with 807 points and with my other kingdom I finished 6th with a whopping 132 points...LOL

Was happy with the trade tickets, because that way I could buy the tinker camp a lot faster.

So no stress here. I must say I found the rewards a bit dissapointing. I'm sure that Storm8 could have come up with much better rewards, to stimulate and ensure future participation.

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't get any request for honey cakes through out the event, so have 2 sitting in the inventory
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    Pretty good drop from the steed this morning:
    1 horse hair, 1 carrot, 1 sugar, 1 longsword & 1 light armor.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Wow...I think you hit the jackpot there, TerraRanomi.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Wow, I only got hair, carrot, or sugar ... Waiting...
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Didn't get any request for honey cakes through out the event, so have 2 sitting in the inventory
    same here. it would be helpful to know what triggered the request, since the point value was so high. but there seems to be no consensus on that. was it simply random? a few more game instructions would sure be helpful for these types of events.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm enjoying my new Royal walls and gates in both my games. I do think that the art work was great. I never got as far as getting the castle, but I don't need another bit of deco. By a weird chance I came second on my lower level game - where no-one was giving much effort - with just 2,000 points and got the horsie. He's pretty too, but so far the drops from him haven't been great - I did get a sword and armour from him one but the last one was just coins. On the other game I came 16th with the same number of points!

I don't like these competitive events, and hope we don't get more of them - but do think that some of the items we've been getting recently are really beautifully drawn even if a bit useless game-wise.

Executive Chef
    ★ I don't get Honeycakes requests either .. it's a trick menu then lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ I don't get Honeycakes requests either .. it's a trick menu then lol
    Is this one answered earlier in this thread? I think it was triggered by using Gems to increase the drops. Maybe someone can confirm. I know I saw one right at the end when I was trying to get to the royal gates on one of my games and had done one of the boosts. Too late to use for me though as there were only a few minutes to go!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Is this one answered earlier in this thread? I think it was triggered by using Gems to increase the drops. Maybe someone can confirm. I know I saw one right at the end when I was trying to get to the royal gates on one of my games and had done one of the boosts. Too late to use for me though as there were only a few minutes to go!
    Sorry ... I got them twice - once near the start of the event and once later ... And I never used any gems. For me they had a timer so had to be completed/delivered in a specific time.

I wasn't really competing though so wasn't bothered.

For me it was Just random I think... But I guess I could have been cos I wasn't trying. Is the game that clever???
    Last edited by scavaig; 02-17-17 at 11:14 AM.