Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2017-Feb-08 Charming Valentine

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    A company that refuses to sell people things they have that people want to buy...and has abysmal customer service...has to lay people off?

Color me shocked.

I'm convinced they're trying to lose money. NOBODY refuses to sell things if they want to make money. The terrible service could be attributed to conceit or laziness, but refusing to take money...there's just no other explanation.
    They shot themselves in the foot. When TL was in charge the updates were cute and practical. I spent money...But when S8 took over it went downhill...They got greedy and most the updates sucked. If they would just listen to the players they would be making more money. So I really don't feel sorry for S8...those who lost their jobs I think that's bad but they can blame the company and the poor management for that.

If they want to come out of the hole, then start listening to the players and come out with good updates...like the good old days.

Oh c'mon guys! Things will never be okay - is what those 130 people could say. They had their jobs, hopes and plans - only week ago!
    We - have a game we don't pay for.

Yes, we can buy some gems to get some cute things we desperately wish to have.
    But we don't pay for game & progression itself, no "tryial period", "key to unlock more levels", etc...

If we even won't get anything new today, let's just say sorry&thanks to those 130 who left - for what we had these years. And let's just... let those 110 who stays - work w/o our panics!
    (I hope we all assume that disasters **** about 20% directly / itselves, and the cause of death of the rest 80% is panic).

No one fires half of staff because of prosperity or because {he's "grinch"}.
    Tequila is really expensive in my country (too cold for cactuses & succulents), but i can take a couple of vodka shots to share a sadness from people who lost their job, and to share a motivation to those who stays.
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-22-17 at 02:47 PM. Reason: byassing word filter

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    so, about that tequila?

curse my optimism. when will i learn, things will never be okay!
    *makes you a margarita* today is national margarita day so there's that.......

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, please keep the thread on the topic of the goals. Looks like a discussion on storm 8 has been going on this thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Question No longer receiving goals

So, I was on the goal to buy two charming ovens and bake 15 of something and I failed it, now I don't get new goals, do I need to restart my game? Ty

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettie75 View Post
    So, I was on the goal to buy two charming ovens and bake 15 of something and I failed it, now I don't get new goals, do I need to restart my game? Ty
    Those goals have expired. You'll have to wait for new goals.

Merged thread from Restaurant Story 2 to existing thread.

Ok, ty

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    *crys* I cant believe I missed this goal!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345