Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bountiful Bunny - Food Producing Animal!

Farm Supplier
    The bunny looks great and i won't miss it. That is the reason i purchased it now - for 500 gems. I purchased the habitat and was surprised that the needed space for it is 4x4. But i really hope that it will be possible to get more (3?) food producing animals in it in the future. Otherwise i will have to purchase it if my free space will become limited.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Even if it produces 1,500 apples per day, it's 45,000 per month. Note that it needs 130,000 apples to raise a Schedule E animal (some Super Rare and all Ultra Rare) from Level 1 to Level 15. It take 3 months for this bunny to do it. For advanced players who constantly plant cherries and nuts, they can easily produce over 20,000 apples a day. I won't spend 500 gems to buy this bunny.
    Thank you supermaay for doing the math for us Helped me not to be tempted by this inefficient gem purchase
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Ok what ami missing? If I am reading this right it produces 1,500 apples per day. That is less than planting charm cherries ONE TIME. At 500 Gems it just isn't worth it to me.

Executive Chef
    How come the bunny in the album shows that we are rewarded with gems and not apples?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    Ok what ami missing? If I am reading this right it produces 1,500 apples per day. That is less than planting charm cherries ONE TIME. At 500 Gems it just isn't worth it to me.
    You're correct. It might be useful for entry-level players, not for advanced players. As you said, we can plant cherries on 6 farms and in one hour we get more apples (1,800).

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    How come the bunny in the album shows that we are rewarded with gems and not apples?
    I will report this over to the team. Thanks for the catch! That silly wabbit!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    You're correct. It might be useful for entry-level players, not for advanced players. As you said, we can plant cherries on 6 farms and in one hour we get more apples (1,800).
    I guess tho, soon you will have the cherries and the bunny giving food. Take a while to get there, but once you do, it will come across as extra food. That's the way I'm looking at it! I'm already loving collecting little amounts from it. Obviously, not yet enough to do actual feeding but it's a start!

Executive Chef
    the rabbit disappeared from the market LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    Yes it is inefficient but hopefully we will get more harvest animals in the future, judging by the habitat size. This update is targeted towards players who use the Small Farms and purchase apples with gems! Also those who think the Bunny is adorable 😍

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    the rabbit disappeared from the market LOL
    Hmm my rabbit is gone from market as well. in addition to the habitat being gone. what will players who have the bunny in the nest do if they haven't been able to place/purchase the habit??
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast