Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bountiful Bunny - Food Producing Animal!

Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    I am confused on how the bunny and habitat do? Can you have one without the other?
    The Harvest Hollow is an Apple-type habitat, so it can only house the Bountiful Bunny.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    The Bunny earns 8 food per hour, which is 192 per day. The screenshot above says 1500 per day. I don't get it?
    Here is the Bountiful Bunny's food schedule:

Level 1 - 8 Apples/hour
    Level 2 - 12 Apples/hour
    Level 3 - 16 Apples/hour
    Level 4 - 24 Apples/hour
    Level 5 - 31 Apples/hour
    Level 6 - 38 Apples/hour
    Level 7 - 45 Apples/hour
    Level 8 - 51 Apples/hour
    Level 9 - 55 Apples/hour
    Level 10 - 57 Apples/hour
    Level 11 - 59 Apples/hour
    Level 12 - 60 Apples/hour
    Level 13 - 62 Apples/hour
    Level 14 - 63 Apples/hour
    Level 15 - 64 Apples/hour

Executive Chef

Harvest Hollow + Bountiful Bunny

Am I understanding this correctly? Harvest hollow is on sale for 375,000 and holds 1 Apple animal, which would be Bountiful Bunny that can't be bred but is on sale for 500 gems and only gives 8 food/hour? I think I'd have preferred a fruit tree that gives food instead an animal that lives in a habitat taking up precious room for that little amt of food! Or maybe I'm not seeing this correctly?

Adding.. Sorry I missed this thread.. But still, a whole habitat for 1 animal that doesn't produce that much and is really expensive that you can't breed? Hmm..
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 02-07-17 at 03:15 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Here is the Bountiful Bunny's food schedule:

Level 1 - 8 Apples/hour
    Level 2 - 12 Apples/hour
    Level 3 - 16 Apples/hour
    Level 4 - 24 Apples/hour
    Level 5 - 31 Apples/hour
    Level 6 - 38 Apples/hour
    Level 7 - 45 Apples/hour
    Level 8 - 51 Apples/hour
    Level 9 - 55 Apples/hour
    Level 10 - 57 Apples/hour
    Level 11 - 59 Apples/hour
    Level 12 - 60 Apples/hour
    Level 13 - 62 Apples/hour
    Level 14 - 63 Apples/hour
    Level 15 - 64 Apples/hour
    I wonder what the food schedule is for this bunny. If Schedule E, you need to prepare 130,000 apples to raise to the Epic level. Can we use Bountiful Bunny to fight in the tournament? So many questions to ask.

I agree. I wish I had done some research before buying the habitat. Didn't realize I would not have an animal to put in it due to the fact that I don't spend real money on games and I will never have the required gems to buy it. If I had not bought the habitat I would be expanding right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    I agree. I wish I had done some research before buying the habitat. Didn't realize I would not have an animal to put in it due to the fact that I don't spend real money on games and I will never have the required gems to buy it. If I had not bought the habitat I would be expanding right now.
    I jumped the *** and bought it too before I realized about the bunny.. I want a refund lol oh well wasted coins.. at least I didn't waste gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I wonder what the food schedule is for this bunny. If Schedule E, you need to prepare 130,000 apples to raise to the Epic level. Can we use Bountiful Bunny to fight in the tournament? So many questions to ask.
    Would it throw apples at the opponent? Lol I could see that lol

The Bountiful Bunny can be used in Tournaments.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Even if it produces 1,500 apples per day, it's 45,000 per month. Note that it needs 130,000 apples to raise a Schedule E animal (some Super Rare and all Ultra Rare) from Level 1 to Level 15. It take 3 months for this bunny to do it. For advanced players who constantly plant cherries and nuts, they can easily produce over 20,000 apples a day. I won't spend 500 gems to buy this bunny.
    i agreed. i'm wondering if i want to spend so many gems and food for it
    they did same with DS : a dragon that gives apples. but regarding the food to raise it , i stopped feeding it over level 4 ! not worth
    and i bought it because i had lot of golds/gems producing dragons that give me 60 golds/gems per day.
    500 gems is really too expensive here !

besides the habitat hold only 300 apples (better than DS though, only 200 apples) so if you can't collect every 5h , you won't get those 1500 apples per day !
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 02-07-17 at 04:12 PM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the Bunny and the habitat. At 64 apples per hour we can collect up to 46,080 apples per month! So it will take approximately 3 months to earn the same amount as spending 500 gems on food, something I do regularly as I use small farms. This update seems to favor those players who purchase food with gems. My only complaint: if the habitat only holds one animal it should be 3x3 and not 4x4. I'm running out of space for large habitats! Perhaps more harvest animals will be released in the future, otherwise the Bunny will be very lonely. Please give us more islands soon!

Also I'm glad to see players responding well to my suggestion about a food giving tree please storm8 consider our responses!

Edit: I have decided to feed the Bunny right away to get a head start on collecting apples! Here's the Bunny, who I'm going to call Mr. Carrots 😊, at level 15. Great job hellapanda/Storm8 team!
    Last edited by sparklegirly; 02-07-17 at 09:16 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast