Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bountiful Bunny - Food Producing Animal!

I didn't realize this was only available for one day and I missed my opportunity to get it. Will it be coming back?

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, let me check to see if it was suppose to be removed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerFairy89 View Post
    I didn't realize this was only available for one day and I missed my opportunity to get it. Will it be coming back?
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, let me check to see if it was suppose to be removed.
    To resolve the issue of the Bountiful Bunny showing up in the Album as dropping Gems, the team has removed the Animal to find a solution. It will be back when the issue is resolved.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    To resolve the issue of the Bountiful Bunny showing up in the Album as dropping Gems, the team has removed the Animal to find a solution. It will be back when the issue is resolved.
    Ok - well now I have a problem.
    Even though its not worth the gems for me - I liked the bunny & thought it might come in handy in tournaments - so the sucker that I am I purchased it.
    Now - since my game crashed (which it does often like so many other players), I was going to just buy the habitat the next time I went into game.

So now I have the bunny in the next with 5 hours left to hatch & NO WHERE TO PUT IT once its ready.
    Do we think this will be resolved within that timeframe? I can't possibly be the only one with a bunny sitting in the nest. Maybe the team can at least put the habitat back in the album.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Ok - well now I have a problem.
    Even though its not worth the gems for me - I liked the bunny & thought it might come in handy in tournaments - so the sucker that I am I purchased it.
    Now - since my game crashed (which it does often like so many other players), I was going to just buy the habitat the next time I went into game.

So now I have the bunny in the next with 5 hours left to hatch & NO WHERE TO PUT IT once its ready.
    Do we think this will be resolved within that timeframe? I can't possibly be the only one with a bunny sitting in the nest. Maybe the team can at least put the habitat back in the album.
    The Habitat should already be back in the Market, but it will be in the Habitat tab, not the Featured tab.

Farm Supplier
    Cute little guy but not worth the gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    The Habitat should already be back in the Market, but it will be in the Habitat tab, not the Featured tab.
    I see it under the habitat tab - at full price. I thought the ad stated it was on sale at least until Friday? I have no problem with the coins, but when the bunny comes back will we all have missed the sale on that too?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I see it under the habitat tab - at full price. I thought the ad stated it was on sale at least until Friday? I have no problem with the coins, but when the bunny comes back will we all have missed the sale on that too?
    Ditto - Altho I do see it in habitat tab now, I would like the opportunity to purchase the habitat at the advertised sale pricing.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Sorry guys. I shld have kept my mouth shut 🤐

Rhino Keeper
    On my account the Bunny is still showing gems instead of apples! This could be resolved by a reinstall but I don't want to do that at this time. I now have a request: please raise the amount the habitat can hold! I'm losing out on apples during work and sleep. The habitat must be collected from every 4 hours to prevent losing apples, and 300 apples is hardly anything! I can collect that from my farms in just a few minutes, and at the rate of apples we are given minus the start up cost, at best it will take 3 months to break even and 6 months for an investment return, as in 500 gems worth of apples given every 3 months. I still see the long term investment reward, I just think the habitat should be able to accumulate up to the daily limit of 1,500 apples per day.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast