Thread: Bountiful Bunny - Food Producing Animal!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Ok - well now I have a problem.
    Even though its not worth the gems for me - I liked the bunny & thought it might come in handy in tournaments - so the sucker that I am I purchased it.
    Now - since my game crashed (which it does often like so many other players), I was going to just buy the habitat the next time I went into game.

So now I have the bunny in the next with 5 hours left to hatch & NO WHERE TO PUT IT once its ready.
    Do we think this will be resolved within that timeframe? I can't possibly be the only one with a bunny sitting in the nest. Maybe the team can at least put the habitat back in the album.
    The Habitat should already be back in the Market, but it will be in the Habitat tab, not the Featured tab.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    The Habitat should already be back in the Market, but it will be in the Habitat tab, not the Featured tab.
    I see it under the habitat tab - at full price. I thought the ad stated it was on sale at least until Friday? I have no problem with the coins, but when the bunny comes back will we all have missed the sale on that too?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I see it under the habitat tab - at full price. I thought the ad stated it was on sale at least until Friday? I have no problem with the coins, but when the bunny comes back will we all have missed the sale on that too?
    Ditto - Altho I do see it in habitat tab now, I would like the opportunity to purchase the habitat at the advertised sale pricing.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery