Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Opal Octopus - 2017 Feb 10

Executive Chef
    With all the color in it it must be a fire opal but curious as to what the second element is, water or a new white element? Or gem/rainbow? I also think it's not a battle win animal but just a new Gem hybrid to try and breed for

Rhino Keeper
    It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for another Octopus! 😄 Maybe it will be Rainbow/Legendary! We don't have that combination! 🌊🐙🌊

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for another Octopus! �� Maybe it will be Rainbow/Legendary! We don't have that combination! ������
    Yes, there is already the Grand Unicorn which is Rainbow/Legendary but this one appears to be as well I'm quite excited!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    Yes, there is already the Grand Unicorn which is Rainbow/Legendary but this one appears to be as well I'm quite excited!
    I was confused with all this "Legendary" talk so I searched it up and I just realized Crystal gem animals are not Crystal Gem animals but are actually called Legendary animals XD lol don't I feel a bit slow...

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for another Octopus! �� Maybe it will be Rainbow/Legendary! We don't have that combination! ������
    can't be rainbow-crystal because rainbow is not a type involved in breeding
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    can't be rainbow-crystal because rainbow is not a type involved in breeding
    Even though the Rainbow element is not attainable by breeding, it can still come into the forest in other ways such as storybooks and spin-to-wins so I'm still fairly confident that the Opal Octopus is Rainbow/Legendary

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    How could I forget the Grand Unicorn? Thanks for reminding me 😊 We still need Rainbow/Electric though. I wonder if we'll be able to breed this animal or if it will be purchase with gems only given the elements, perhaps a spin to win prize. I'd like that and it would give more players a chance to get it.

@Alideh You are not slow! There are too many terms for the legendary/crystal/gem creatures and I get confused, but technically the element is called Legendary in game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    hmm i never saw a crystal hybrid as tournament prize (FFS or DS) so i doubt you will get it from tourney :P
    Clark_Wayne if you're right, this will be a very tough tournament.

Executive Chef
    Of course only breedable with another legendary animal (crystal as the most know) and water element. Too bad for a lot who doesn't have legendary animals, same as me.😣😣

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    And how do we get this beauty? Will it be for sale too, or is it breedable? Maby another battle tournament? I still not be able to get lucky with a crystal creature sadly enough.
    It says to get the opal octopus, breed legendary and water. Check on the goal tab in the game.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast