Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Opal Octopus - 2017 Feb 10

Fashion Designer
    Omg finally!

been breeding g crystal unicorn and frostfang for months. Got bored so tried crystal unicorn and Saffire spynx. Nothing

then tried frostfang and saffire sphynx and boom!

40 hour timer!! Omg so excited!! Been trying for so so long!!

keep trying!!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Wow congrats. I have been breeding for months too. No luck. I did get a pearl Peyton this morning.

Fashion Designer
    Wow been trying for ever, wgen it was out n sale i was so poor until now speed so much but stll, so hungry of octopus ��

Rhino Keeper

Opal Octopus

Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Omg finally!

been breeding g crystal unicorn and frostfang for months. Got bored so tried crystal unicorn and Saffire spynx. Nothing

then tried frostfang and saffire sphynx and boom!

40 hour timer!! Omg so excited!! Been trying for so so long!!

keep trying!!!
    Just got it....finally!!! After trying since March..... Used Sapphire Sphinx x Sapphire Cthulhu

All I've bred is water and crystal for over a year now. Must be my turn soon for a 40 hour timer.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    All I've bred is water and crystal for over a year now. Must be my turn soon for a 40 hour timer.....
    Oh wow! That bites, and depresses me at the same time. I've been trying on and off for a long while now. But all the events and timed side quests kept interrupting my attempts. However, since I never have any luck breeding for those timed quests, I've decided to ignore them (as I did the most recent party/world event) and just focus on the Opal Octapus. It has been a steady stream of Frostfangs for me. I sure hope it doesn't take over a year. I think I'd give up long before that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    Me too. Tired of unachievable goals. Been breeding for it over a year. I always try for the limited animals and never get them. So am also unable to ever get the new monthly animals. Why try!

I keep breeding these crystal and water combos and keep getting frostfangs

Host(ess)

Still no Opal Octopus

I'm both encouraged and depressed reading these posts. Encouraged that a handful of people have been able to breed the elusive Opal Octopus, but depressed also because I too have been trying for over a year now and still no O. O. I've just bred another long timer (missed the original time as I bred and went to bed) I am thinking it's my 5th Pearl Peryton. *Sighs*....

Woohoo, it was actually a Sapphire Cthulhu! Happy about that because I didn't have one yet, but still no Opal Octopus.
    Last edited by momto10kids; 01-03-20 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by momto10kids View Post
    I'm both encouraged and depressed reading these posts. Encouraged that a handful of people have been able to breed the elusive Opal Octopus, but depressed also because I too have been trying for over a year now and still no O. O. I've just bred another long timer (missed the original time as I bred and went to bed) I am thinking it's my 5th Pearl Peryton. *Sighs*....

Woohoo, it was actually a Sapphire Cthulhu! Happy about that because I didn't have one yet, but still no Opal Octopus.
    Hi there & thanks to everyone for posting all this great info ��✌️����
    If you wouldn’t mimd...How did you get that Sapphire Cthulhu, which you mentioned at the end of your last post? I realize this is an old thread, but it’s a great one and momto10kids, I certainly hope you’re still around!

Not just that, but you mentioned getting 5 pearl peytons ��? Please do share the combinations that worked for you to get one of those PP.

Much gratitude,
    Jen

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast