Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Opal Octopus - 2017 Feb 10

Host(ess)

Opal Octopus Bred!!! With Silver ROSETIGER and Sapphire Cthulhu

OMGOSH I finally bred the Opal Octopus 🐙! Parents are ROSE SILVERTIGER and SAPPHIRE CTHULHU. I've been breeding for more than 2 years now!!! I've been rotating between this pair and other combos involving other Legendary and Legendary/Water creatures. This pair often produced fire combos which was great when I got tired of Frostfangs. I'm so excited.

Host(ess)
    Jen, all my Pearl Peytons and Sapphire Cthulhus we're bred with either the Crystal and Frostfangs (the first sets) or Crystal and Pearl Peyton or Sapphire Cthulhu (later sets obviously ). Hope you are still around to!
    Kristina aka MomTo10Kids

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenilina View Post
    Hi there & thanks to everyone for posting all this great info ��✌️����
    If you wouldn’t mimd...How did you get that Sapphire Cthulhu, which you mentioned at the end of your last post? I realize this is an old thread, but it’s a great one and momto10kids, I certainly hope you’re still around!

Not just that, but you mentioned getting 5 pearl peytons ��? Please do share the combinations that worked for you to get one of those PP.

Much gratitude,
    Jen
    Jen, all my Pearl Peytons and Sapphire Cthulhus we're bred with either the Crystal and Frostfangs (the first sets) or Crystal and Pearl Peyton or Sapphire Cthulhu (later sets obviously ). Hope you are still around to!
    Kristina aka MomTo10Kids

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112