Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Restaurant Update: 8th February 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Actually, they say that swans are one of very rare guys who live whole life with one and only partner, and sometimes can even die if the partner dies... dont know if its really true, but in our country swans are very popular symbol of love and devotion (even despite we dont have st.valentine day, lol ))))
    Oh, I see. Thank you!

I love this update but I feel that it was released too late. This should have been released about 2 weeks ago so the challenges could have been completed and the final prize won before Valentines day. Now there is no chance I can finish this goal and incorporate it into my restaurant for my Valentines theme.

Host(ess)
    I like the update
    For Storm8: I want to buy back the machines that no longer exist and expired machines goals .

^vv^ < ─(v^▼.▼^)

New Resident
    I like this but it looks more Spring like than Valentine. I also love the shorter goals!

Quote Originally Posted by rsaek90 View Post
    I like this but it looks more Spring like than Valentine. I also love the shorter goals!
    Loving the shorter goal, too. The spring theme is nice, imo. I'm going straight to a spring motif after Feb 14!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345