Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 8th February 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Finally a time-appropriate update!! Thanks designers, but wish it had been a little earlier for Valentine's Day Very pink but two new ovens for the holiday! Better than BS update!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by toosweet33 View Post
    Thank goodness RS is keeping up with the holidays, unlike BS (<-- that stands for more than Bakery Story). The games are virtually the same, yet RS is the only one that really keeps up with what players really want.
    Very rarely are updates time appropriate for either game! Designers should check calendars before updates released for correct timing of events & holiday time. Beginning to think it's a game of roulette since you never know what updates are released when!

Fashion Designer
    I agree I hope they start bringing good updates to bakery like this one!
    Quote Originally Posted by toosweet33 View Post
    Thank goodness RS is keeping up with the holidays, unlike BS (<-- that stands for more than Bakery Story). The games are virtually the same, yet RS is the only one that really keeps up with what players really want.

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy

I wish floor tiles weren't so expensive! $5,000 a tile really wipes out my coins

Rhino Keeper
    I wish they would release the first appliance after buying the wallpaper/tiles. Have to ask nbrs for 6 heart knobs... Ive only gotten 1.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    I wish floor tiles weren't so expensive! $5,000 a tile really wipes out my coins

I didn't like wallpaper or tile for this goal, bought cheaper one's and it counted.

Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    I wish they would release the first appliance after buying the wallpaper/tiles. Have to ask nbrs for 6 heart knobs... Ive only gotten 1.

I don't like this format either, got the requests back easy enough but if I unlock second oven today that's less ovens I can build

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I didn't like wallpaper or tile for this goal, bought cheaper one's and it counted.
    Thanks! That worked!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    Thanks! That worked!

Fashion Designer
    I don't like anything in this update except the swan pond. I already have appliances that make oysters on the half shell, raw tuna, and several that make lobster. Those other recipes also have better yield. I'm sick of cutie humanoids as decor. Much prefer elegant furnishings or buildings as decor.

I also don't like these short goals. Enough already.

I think I'm going to go play one of my other games now.

Rhino Keeper
    Puppy Love crate for sale at 12 gems. Do we really need anymore dogs?? Even though I like cute animals but pleaaseee......... STAHP! D:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast