Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 8th February 2017

Executive Chef
    holy moly, that is pink.

but pretty! i like the swan pond and the swinging couple. happy to see a pretty cake to be baked. i don't think i'd ever use the tables & chairs & walls outside of vday, but they're good for the holiday.

what is occupying the smaller swing decoration? are they birds? i can't tell.

and i'm hoping for long goals too! i'm so coin broke. i need to pause and make some cash!

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    holy moly, that is pink.

but pretty! i like the swan pond and the swinging couple. happy to see a pretty cake to be baked. i don't think i'd ever use the tables & chairs & walls outside of vday, but they're good for the holiday.

what is occupying the smaller swing decoration? are they birds? i can't tell.

and i'm hoping for long goals too! i'm so coin broke. i need to pause and make some cash!
    They are lovebirds!

Executive Chef
    What a charming update! Love it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    They are lovebirds!
    How about the swans, how are they related to vday? Just wondering...

Fashion Designer
    It looks pretty and cute, but the time for Valentine goals was two weeks ago.

Executive Chef
    lovebirds! i should have gotten that. okay, they're pretty adorable then.

Looks like a promising update! Hoping that none of the table, chair and counter will be for gems. Hopefully this is the monthly goal and not those short goals. Good job, s8!

What a lovely Valentines goal!

Rhino Keeper
    Love the Swan pond... A lot of pink but very pretty with nice decor pieces.

Rhino Keeper
    I absolutely love everything about this update! I hope it is a goal, or a mini goal, because I see only one appliance. I like the new format and timeframe of the goals. I think, it's a nice change from the old way of having only one goal per month, because a lot of people, including myself, found it boring. Now, a player has an option of doing all goals, or some, or none, depending on how much time one can allocate to this game. Great update, thank you, S8!

Taking my words back about 1 appliance, the heart pattern on the ovens look different. It's two ovens, which means, it's a goal! Very exciting!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast