Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bakery Story Update: February 8th, 2017

I have no space for decor as my bakery is filled with overflowing counters. I am trying to earn enough to do the next expansion but it is taking a long time.

Another gem Oven? I'm so over profetless ovens. I can't buy more then 1, and it takes forever to master.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I actually like it better with crazy high yield. It may take me forever to earn back the gems with the single oven i'm willing to buy since any more would lead to a loss (even if the profit will take me a while), but i think these recipes are adorable, and i'm glad they'll stay on my counters for more than an hour.

but overall, i agree with those who think this game has taken a decidedly downward turn. too many gem ovens, too many expensive decorations, too many decorations i don't like that much, too many stressful mini-goals. obviously, much of that is just in my opinion, but i personally am not tempted at all to buy gems in this game, and haven't been for quite a while.
    That makes sense, I can see why you would want a higher yield.

Executive Chef
    These mini goals are too stressful. If I wanted to play a stressful bakery game I would play bakery story 2.

Executive Chef
    sing it, sister! i can see people's point of "if you don't want to do the goal, just skip it, you're not required to do them." it's pretty much exactly what i've previously said when people complained about our classic monthly goals. but it really sets up a no-win situation for me: do the goals, and stress out about finishing in time, or don't do the goals, and know that the final decor will be forever locked. i've found myself going back to a decor piece that i thought i would never actually use and then a year later coming up with an idea where that previously unloved piece just made the whole thing work. so i don't want to regret not doing the goal in the future, but completing it in the present is so much effort. the more difficult that choice becomes, the more i want to just give up on the whole thing. if i stopped playing altogether, i wouldn't ever have to worry about it again!

Fashion Designer
    The lamp is between the sofa and the coffee table. Who puts a full-size floor lamp between the sofa and coffee table??

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456